+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood draining enchant---

Blood draining enchant---

Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining *New* - Permanently enchants your weapon to sometimes grant Blood Reserve when striking an enemy or inflicting damage with bleed attacks. When you fall below 35% health, Blood Reserve restores 1750 to 2250 health. This enchantment requires the wielder is at least level 75.

So.. thoughts, discussions? I know it makes another button to push (rend). and I still feel that Blade ward will still be superior to blood draining, but I use broken promise (I know.. I know... ><) and was thinking of this as an alternative. At least till I can get my hands on last laugh. I have never really been impressed with the health return enchants that blizzard puts out though so in all actuality I will probably just keep accuracy till I get the axe and throw blade ward on (if it goes live as is)
    Last edited by Crash; 03-12-2009 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Enchant Weapon - Blood Draining *New* - Permanently enchants your weapon to sometimes grant Blood Reserve when striking an enemy or inflicting damage with bleed attacks. When you fall below 35% health, Blood Reserve restores 1750 to 2250 health. This enchantment requires the wielder is at least level 75.
    Looks like a Druid enchant to make up for them getting ignored on Blade Ward. Also, I do expect BB to go live as is, GC posted saying how they planned to put it in and that they knew it was giving Druids squat. Hence this new enchant. Sorry, don't remember where I read that, I would suspect mmo-bluetracker had it listed.
    Paladin --- "A paragon of chivalry; a heroic champion."
    <Journey> is recruiting, visit www.wowjourney.com for information and class needs.

No you are right it is a Druid enchant, I am just frustrated with the lack of any "outstanding" tank enchants thus far, and will still roll with blade ward if it makes it live as is.

+ Reply to Thread