+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior glyph advice

Warrior glyph advice

Hey all,

This is my First post. I've been reading for a few weeks now and tanking level 80 places even less. Awesome site! I've picked up alot of good info.

I'm trying to decide on the ideal glyph set up for myself. I have a slightly hard time with high powered mage AoE in heroics. I can usually pull them back in time though. I don't consider it a major problem (because it hasn't been fatal yet) but I want to be more effective in all situations.

Currently, I have glyph of blocking, rend & cleave or revenge (I can't remember if I changed it or not). I would like to put a glyph of last stand in there for those Oh Sh**! moments. There has been a few already and Last stand was on CD =(

I want to put devastate and sunder armor with last stand. Do you think loosing the blocking glyph will be a very bad thing? Would I loose too much avoidance by doing that? I believe it is just over 15% now.

I can't get to armory from here to post link.

Depends on what you are optimizing your Gear for.
    For not so hard hitting mobs glyph of Blocking is realy great (e.g. Trash). However its quiet worthless when you are eating 10k Hits from a Boss.

I currently run with Revenge & Devastate & Blocking, if i had to squeeze in Last Stand i would probably replace Revenge.

Thanks for the reply. The majority of the gear on my wishlist has alot of block on it. I'll try some different configs soon and hopefully come up with a balance that will work.

Get rid of your Glyph of Rend. Glyph of Blocking is almost mandatory for tanking imo.

I use Blocking, Cleave, and Heroic Strike. Although I sometimes switch out cleave for Revenge.

+ Reply to Thread