+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 18-5-48 what do you think?

15-8-48 what do you think?

for MT threat, not worried about trash so not sure how important SW is, tell me what you think. only thing missing is damage shield and SW
    Last edited by knockout; 03-07-2009 at 08:12 PM. Reason: misprint, bad link

15-8-48* : )

Show us what you're taking in the 18? I'll assume Rend, HS, Deflection, Charge, Impale, DW and Anger Management? And giving up SW / DS.

Now if you're building a boss oriented build DS and SW aren't going to be something you miss. But why aren't you worried about trash? You spend much more time doing that than anything else.

Anger Management and Charge are also talents of limited use on boss fights. If you're hellbent on making a max tps/dps build on bosses then I would go Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

The UA Spec 37/0/34 has already proven to be more effective for tanking single target as a dps tanking build, and has absolutely no value on trash :P. If that's what you're shooting for this is the spec for you. Revenge, Revenge, Revenge.

edit: to buff the damage on this even more, you can drop vigilance and put one point in Armored to the teeth, and could possibly do the same with Conc Blow.

I meant 15-8-48 and was thinking more like this.
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    is deep wounds worth losing shockwave and damage shield for single target threat?

+ Reply to Thread