+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior -- Weapon Enchant.

Prot Warrior -- Weapon Enchant.

Hey, sorry if this seems repeated, new to the forums and just looking for a quick answer.

I just got my nice shiny "Red Sword of Courage", after my 14th run through in the last 2 weeks (once a day)

I've heard to get mongoose, but im not sure. Is there anything better?

The World of Warcraft Armory

This is my warrior here, yes i know not the best gear YET, i've only been 80 for 2 weeks and i've still got to drop some defense rating for some stamina, Im working on it though.

What enchantment should i get? I appreciate it guys (and girls)

Not a fan of mongoose in Wrath, I would probably just get a titanium weapon chain until you pick up a weapon worth spending the gold for accuracy.

I use the accuracy enchant - permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase critical strike and hit rating by 25

-- gyre --

Accuracy? hmm okay.

While i have a thread going, what heroics should i run to improve on my Shoulders, Bracers, Gauntlets and Leggings?

Im about to do H VH now.

Shoulders is H UP quest ones, or I think some drop in H strat....bracers is H Old Kingdom, Guantlets is H Gundrak or badges for T7.

Bracers in Heroic OK, Gauntlets either rep ones from Kirin Tor or from Heroic Gundrak, Leggings from Heroic VH. Best pre-raid shoulders I found are a BoE Blue drop in Heroic CoS. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread