+87 Stamina
    Blue Socket
    Durability: 0 / 55
    Classes: Death Knight
    Requires Level 80
    Equip: Increases defense rating by 43
    Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 38
    Equip: Improves hit rating by 30

I currently have the Heroes chest and sholders. What do you guys think. Im allready low on hit rating and expertise (seems like its a bear to get that stuff).
    I always wanted a Holy Pally Gnome never could talk Blizzard into it so now I have an Unholy DK Gnome guess its close enough.

Wait on it

I would wait on the four piece for the extra 3s on IBF it is a great bonus. As it stands right now the offset is better.

I'm doing the same thing with the legs and head. Would lose to much right now to switch to the hero gear.

Its a hard choice. I would loose 12 stam, 10 dodge, and 3 hit rating. But I would gain a gem spot and 10 defense rating. Im currently sitting at 530 defense before my sigil procs. I could probable gem the socket to make up the stam lose and maybe even do one to gain some hit or expertise which im in dire need of. Cant find any gear with that kind of stuff on it. Thanks for the replies I think I might sit on swapping out for a bit. Unless others disagree.
    I always wanted a Holy Pally Gnome never could talk Blizzard into it so now I have an Unholy DK Gnome guess its close enough.

I have the Gauntlets of the Master as well, and ran into this question. In my opinion they are pretty much equal/very little in the way of an upgrade from one to the other.

It's best to just save the emblems and spend them on new items they add to the Heroism list (you know they'll add more, just like they did in TBC) in the future. Or just spend them on the Account Bind items and send to an alt.

The set bonus is unremarkable.
    BROZAKA 80 Warrior, Farstriders

Oh I actually won the tier piece in OS so I went ahead and upgraded. Figured at the very least it was a socket where I could get some more stam and its 3 of the 4 pieces i need for that tier bonus. Thanks again for everyones opinion.

+ Reply to Thread