+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infraction for Kydd: Post Violation

Infraction for Kydd: Post Violation

User: Kydd
    Infraction: Post Violation

Administrative Note:
    Did you even read the thread and the math posted in Xav's linked thread?

Message to User:
    Original Post:
    Does anyone believe DK's really want to spam another 3 buttons in a minute rotation?

IBF was supposed to be a baseline "block" ability if you want to call it that for us. Instead of having a chance to reduce damage all the time we get to reduce it once a minute.

Bone Shield, Unbreakable Armor, Vampiric blood are temporary abilities to again mitigate damage.

What gets me is geared paladins and warriors hit close to 100% avoidance/mitigation with block yet no one wants that nerfed.

To be honest I think paladins and warriors should have the best 5 or 3 minute cd for that super o crap moment. Wait they do.

Please stop trying to get other tanks nerfed so you can be the "tank heroes" again.

The greater issue with this infraction is proclaiming warriors are trying to get every class nerfed. Kydd posts this rubbish on the WoW public tanking forums in every thread, badmouths the website (I can get links if necessary), calls it "qqspot", then REGISTERS HERE, and does the same thing.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

So what? What he does elsewhere is not this forum's business. I'd hate to think I'd have to censor myself no matter where I am on the web just to remain a member here.

Ban him from here - yes. Bring his behavior in other forums to the table as a reason? Tacky.

Could just be showing why he was so quick to receive an infraction... based on his prior behavior on other sites. COuld have said that to show you it wasnt just the post itself but the history of the poster...

True. But if I misbehave here, I should get an infraction (which I'm sure I will, since they're handed out like candy any more), no matter how long I've been a member. But not because of what I said on another site.

I'm just not going to censor my opinions somewhere because it might have repercussions for me somewhere else. Especially not over a video game. If I'm not free to express my opinions, I'll just stop posting entirely. I don't need a site that doesn't want my input.

The fact isn't that he speaks ill of Tankspot on another forum. I am sure that Cider doesn't care what other people do on other websites.

What Xav was trying to explain is that he bashes the site on other websites and then proceeds to come onto this website and register with us, then bash users. The intent isn't to remove the right to free speech, everyone has that right. The intent was to inform that he already has a bad judgement when it comes to this site however he still registered to the site only to what seems to be an insulting fashion in the thread and a disregard to the rules Tankspot has listed.

It is not Tankspot's intention to tell you what to say, it's just Tankspot's intention to regulate the badmouthing happening on their website, that's all.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Another point of note (and I may be speaking out of turn here, since I have no affiliation here other than donating), but Kaze posted the infraction, which had nothing to do with another forum. Xav added his opinion, and while Xav is a pretty respected member of the Tankspot community, it was not him that moderated the post. Nor does he have the authority to (unless I'm misinformed).

Exactly what Tony sad. We can't infract for what people do elsewhere: Hell, I call people much worse things on the WoW forums because they're completely unmoderated. (I don't use slurs or profanity, but you know what I mean). Just the fact that he had the nerve to register here and do the exact same thing was hilarious, because we can actually punish it here.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhoram View Post
    True. But if I misbehave here, I should get an infraction (which I'm sure I will, since they're handed out like candy any more), no matter how long I've been a member. But not because of what I said on another site.

I'm just not going to censor my opinions somewhere because it might have repercussions for me somewhere else. Especially not over a video game. If I'm not free to express my opinions, I'll just stop posting entirely. I don't need a site that doesn't want my input.
    The infraction was given for his posts on Tankspot, not another forum.

+ Reply to Thread