+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestions Welcome

Suggestions Welcome

Hi guys ,

Long time lurker first time poster

I was looking for some feed back on my DK tank. I've not got any particular problems just thought I'd see if anyone had any suggestions on areas I could improve.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks

Lookin' good. You've got some weaker pieces, but then I think you know that.

I don't think you're full utilizing Jewelcrafting. As you know, the JC gems can go into any slot and have it activate the set bonus. As a result, it's generally best practice to use these gems in non-blue slots in order to maximize your Stamina. Basically, I'd change your belt gem to a 24 Stamina gem and use your 41 Stamina gem elsewhere.

Your approach to gemming in general is a little backwards. It's usually better practice to gear yourself in a way that's more towards survival and then utilize slots like your trinket, ring, neck and back to up your threat/dps when you want to have that extra threat/dps.

So, I'd recommend taking the Dodge JC gems off your trinket and getting those into your other more permanent item slots so that you can freely swap trinkets if necessary.
    Last edited by veneretio; 03-05-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: changed belt to back whichi s what it should have said

Thanks for that. Exactly the type of advice I was looking for.

I've been looking at re gemming

+ Reply to Thread