+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improve me for 25 Naxx MT

Improve me for 25 Naxx MT

My guild leader said that he wants me to MT 25 naxx some time next week, is there anything else i can really get/ improve on before then? Thanks in advance for the helps

The World of Warcraft Armory

You're in pretty good shape right now. You need to start stacking Expertise as soon as you can. This will help your threat output significantly, as well as minimizing spike damage when you push parries off the table.

Well if i could get the def trink that would provide alot of room for open gems, But atm im not seeing lack of threat (still pulling 4k avg) but i assume that added dps is always a plus to contribute to raid.

Some observations:
    - Only 4/5 points in 1-handed weapon specialization. (possible solution [ps]: drop Anger Management)
    - Block Rating trinket (ps: Badge dodge trinket, Regular HoL defense trinket)
    - Band of Torture (ps: Buy Signet of the Accord off the AH)
    - 18 Stamina to boots (ps: 22 Stamina or Tuskarr's Vitality)
    - Get them Blacksmithing sockets ASAP!
    - Maximize Mining! (Toughness gives 50 Stamina at 450 Mining)

- Only 4/5 points in 1-handed weapon specialization. (possible solution [ps]: drop Anger Management)
    - Block Rating trinket (ps: Badge dodge trinket, Regular HoL defense trinket)
    - Band of Torture (ps: Buy Signet of the Accord off the AH)
    - 18 Stamina to boots (ps: 22 Stamina or Tuskarr's Vitality)
    - Get them Blacksmithing sockets ASAP!
    - Maximize Mining! (Toughness gives 50 Stamina at 450 Mining
    Would it actually be much better to put the dodge trink on other then bv trink for trash or only bosses?
    The signet cost too much lol, and only 4 more valor marks for the Other ring.
    Been meaning to get my mining and BS up.
    And the only reason i do anger managment is because i like to spam HS alot and i feel that i could use all the rage i can get.Or maybe it would be better to use my point from focus rage and put in puncture. and that should make up for rage lost spamming HS and Dev so then i can move out of anger managment to 5/5 1h

+ Reply to Thread