+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do i got from here.

Where do i got from here.

Hey tankspot!, have been playing my warrior though Wotlk and realised ive cleared everything (bar 3 drakes) and ive picked up w/e was an upgrade along the way, without really thinking about what im going for.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Dont really know where to go from the gear i have, in terms of fine tuning etc. Just got my JC to a high level and replaced Repelling Charge with the JC trinket as tank points said it was an upgrade :/
    There are a few obvious upgrades that i need to get such as bracers(Badges one or Maexxna), helm(T 7.5 or The one off Gothik), boots (going for badge one atm).

Just wondering if im going in the right direction with my gear and everything else, kind of trying to balance everything atm and not sure what i should have more of/less of. Feedback much appreciated.
    Last edited by Santouryuu; 03-03-2009 at 11:42 PM.

Your gear looks pretty solid. There are few more upgrades you could obtain through Naxx 25, and those should just come with time. One suggestion I would make is to fix your gems. It looks like in almost all of your red slots, you have 8 Parry + 12 Stam. Parry is not a stat you want to be gemming for as a warrior. It's much more beneficial to Death Knights. What I would recommend changing those out with, are the Guardians Twilight Opal's (8 expertise + 12 stam) and those will help you to boost your expertise which is a huge stat for us prot warriors. You'll also be adding to your HP thus overall making the most out of those gem slots.

I might also suggest trading out the 10 stats enchant on your chest for the 22 Def enchant. Looks like you're having a bit of trouble staying over the cap, and using the enchant will free up those other gem slots you have filled with Def gems.

Otherwise you seem like you're pretty much on the right track.

Thx for the reply, ive already regemmed for expertise.

Did some thinking for regemming now and getting the 22+ Def enchant. If i did that right now with my current gear id get:
    +4 Def rating
    +14 Stam
    Thats if i regem the Def gems, lose the +10 stats and apply +22 Def rating.

Also Looked into getting upgrades that i want to see if id go under the Def cap...
    Bracers: Bracers of the Unholy Knight - Item - World of Warcraft
    +10 If i Gem Red.

Belt: Ablative Chitin Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft
    +3 Def If i Gem into it

Ring: Sand-Worn Band - Item - World of Warcraft (Gate keeper has no Def)
    -3 Def

So yea, with them upgrades id get 706+ Rating = 144 Def. So 400+141 = 544.
    (this is basically just for me to see lol)

Yea dont think i will go under the cap in the current contents gear.
    Thx for the help Badfortune

+ Reply to Thread