+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any Suggestions on how to up my dps more?

Any Suggestions on how to up my dps more?

drop the whetstone, its a rage starver. people think fury is about attacking fast, its not, its about hitting really really hard, and your offhand serves as added rage and damage from WW. But when it procs your spitting out heroic strikes like crazy using up and saved rage you have, then your starved untill you pick up the proc again. Get a sphere of red dragonblood for hit and the AP usage. And get better weapons, The claymore and Deathsbite are probly the best weps out of 10man naxx, then after that only other thing you can get is a betrayer.

...what?

You can -not- use Heroic Strike on attacks, you know. Whetstone is probably the best blue trinket unless you're under the hit cap, which he isn't.

Gemming could use some work... replace one of the blue gems with an enchanted tear. Replace the yellow gem in the belt 16 STR, and consider switching to STR/X gems instead of AP/X if someone has the cut.

You could stand to drop some Expertise, but I didn't see any really obvious places to do so.

But isn't AP the most important stat? I don't see where the Enchanted Tear - Item - World of Warcraft can do much difference then add me some crit and lower my AP and raise my stam but what do I need stam for? I Agree with the weightstone being one of the best. I was told a while back when I asked for help with my dps that I needed to get my crit up to 36-40 % ub and get my AP to 4000 or greater. Raising my crit helped a bunch. Anymore advise would be welcome! thx guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacha View Post
    But isn't AP the most important stat? I don't see where the Enchanted Tear - Item - World of Warcraft can do much difference then add me some crit and lower my AP and raise my stam but what do I need stam for? I Agree with the weightstone being one of the best. I was told a while back when I asked for help with my dps that I needed to get my crit up to 36-40 % ub and get my AP to 4000 or greater. Raising my crit helped a bunch. Anymore advise would be welcome! thx guys
    AP is important, but if you're using a blue gem you're already only getting half value. It comes down to 16 AP (or 8 STR) vs. 6 STR and 6 AGI, and the second option is considerably better.

I wouldn't put it in, say, a red or yellow slot... but in a blue one, for the SB and meta requirements? It makes sense.

Please read the posting rules before making new threads.

This belongs in the Armory forum.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread