+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boots issue!

Boots issue!

I'm having a dilema about boots. Since on my few naxx runs not a single tanking boots have droped. I saw these in my guild bank: Inexorable Sabatons - Item - World of Warcraft And I can get them for a small amount of DKP. Are they worthy replacing these: Sabatons of Draconic Vigor - Item - World of Warcraft

I will put the 8 def rating and 12 stamina gem in them.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

My armory link.

Thanks!

I wear Inexorable for SBV set which is for heroics and raid trash.

For everything else I wore the Sabatons or Terrace Defence Boots - Item - World of Warcraft depnding on my mood. I saw wore because fortunately Plague Impervious have dropped and are my new boss/eh boots.

Since you're running 25 mans you might want to save up for Kyzoc's Ground Stompers - Item - World of Warcraft instead.

Inexorables are really more of a theat piece so depends on what you want to do really since all your other pieces are plenty strong for survivability.

Wondering this as well

It is an item level 213, but aside from added threat from the SB and STR is it worth losing the def rating, and stam? Second question, is mitigation more important than stam? Seems everytime I get new gear I'm losing def rating, which means I stack def gems rather than stam... take a look and let me know please! I appreciate any feedback.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Kyzocs Ground Stompers > Plague Impervious > Inexorable Sabatons > Draconic Vigour.

I almost replaced my plague impervious with inexorable, until I realised it was a downgrade. The only reason why I would equip inexorable is to get the Epic! achievement >_>

inexorable sabatons are amazing for threat/dps. Since most current content just doesnt hit hard enough to matter, using inexorable almost full-time isn't a bad idea. Only other boots I wear at times are the Sabatons of endurance off thaddius.

+ Reply to Thread