+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic gear help

Heroic gear help

I've been working on gearing myself for heroics and I wanted to check if I was ready. I'm saving right now for the Defense rating gun engineers can make and I'm almost exalted with the Sons of Hodir for their enchant.

I know there are some better enchants out there but they were expensive but if they are absolutely necessary I'll get them.

Armory link:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

You are good to go.

Gear wise you're fine. Most of your gear will be (hopefully) replaced soon, so don't sweat the enchants. Just focus on that gun since there really is nothing like it for tanks.

You might need to familiarize yourself with some of the lower level dungeons (UK, ect) but just go in, mark targets and you'll be fine.

Happy hunting.

I was going to suggest doing a group quest in Storm Peaks that gives you a good tanking thrown weapon, but then I noticed you're Horde. So I'll skip that.

Looking at your gear you've run normal Oculus. That alone proves you can tank heroics - I still consider it harder on normal then alot of the heroics.

Glad to see you're taking it seriously and gearing up properly beforehand. Most people don't bother, and just jump straight into heroics with abysmal gear.

Thanks guys, I was able to complete my first heroic.

+ Reply to Thread