+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prot pally - need def cap!

this was also an issue for me when i was trying to get defcaped.. but i´t not that hard.. just trow a lil´ Get a blacksmith to do a helm for ya and put an Argent Dawn-Revered enchant on it.. just that will give you a major def boost.. look on my char on Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...lade&n=Krothos) and i know you will get some good tips..

//Krothos of Lightning´s blade

Quote Originally Posted by BoJlk View Post
    Sorry, i probably didn't express myself correctly, Defense is the only stat you can stack because of no Diminishing Returns on it.

I just meant that if you have 539 defense and the Raid leader won't invite you because of it, that would be strange.
    If the raidleader has an alternative tank with 540 defense he would be extremely stupid to keep the crittable tank. no amount of stamina available on gear you would have prior to hitting 540 defense will save you if a boss decides to crit you (at least in a raid).

Quote Originally Posted by BoJlk View Post
    True i wouldn't find justification for that.
    BUT it's hard to obtain the golden 540 defense with all 5 man content.
    I was able to get the def cap and more before I even started heroics and I'm a DK. Harder to get than paladins and warriors.

Getting the Seal of the Pantheon really helped. Now I just got to get good enough health to start in nax10.

I got def cap without setting foot in an instance after level 73...it really isnt hard to get and there is no justification to not having it.

+ Reply to Thread