+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Glory of the Raider - Cinematic Movie

Quote Originally Posted by nereme View Post
    how did you record the boss sounds you use throughout the cinematics?

I have been trying to do this but i cant work out how.

Nereme
    The WoW UI forums have information on playing specific sound files through the game, and Curse has a mod which makes it easy to find and use the sounds you're looking for.

Alternatively, you can open the MPQ file up with a reader, which is a bit easier but naturally riskier since you're relying on freeware software.

What is the Mod that curse has?

Could you also link me to the thread on the WoW forums with regards to playing specific sounds through the game please?

Many thanks
    Nereme

Awesome movie, Cider! I'll be showing my fellow raiders this to help inspire them on the push to get their Plagued Drakes before 3.1 hits! Being able to download it makes me glad I decided to be a sponsor!

A little too RP'ish for me.

Best Video Ever

This is the best video i have ever seen in my history. I am in high school about to graduate and my senior project is going to be a cinematic video about wow. My guild has everything cleared for lich king right now. I make alot of videos like this for my video game club on wow raids but not as good as your cinematic. So if you can give me some pointers, will be much apricieated. None of my videos are up on any site i keep them to myslef. upset for one which was my guilds first kill of malygos which was awsome with one person alive but i didnt feel like spending forever like editing so i did a normal and this was on my laptop which gave me epic fps lag cause its not a good laptop. So if youc can send me some of the stuff you used and the stuff you used for this video including song and other stuff you use like to edit it plz send it to slayer-1234@live.com Thanks and much apprieciated

Great job on the video! I was almost certain the music was from Justin Durban AKA Edgen which I've used in past projects.

Good resource for future projects Edgen Animations - Film & Gaming Music :: Justin R. Durban

Great video and congrats to your entire raid force for the achievement Cider.

All of the videos here dealing with the raid encounters and even the ones dealing with the obtainment of heroic achievments are well created and extremely insightful. I look forward to seeing how you will top this when Ulduar is released.

Keep up the great work.

Thankyou

Just like to say thankyou Ciderhelm for an epic movie have been a member of this site for awhile and use it quite frequently when i have need of advice or problems always an answer somewhere after watching the HD version decided to bite the bullet and donate just so i could download it being a tank myself i have found all ur videos awesome when it comes to advice and this one is just EPIC thankyou again

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicgriffon View Post
    Sure it was posted. But where is the credit? /curseofdoom!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicgriffon View Post
    I'm happy when anyone gets a chance to see the work that otherwise might not have, so it's good to see it being linked in a variety of places. I'm also happy to see several blog sites, including the one listed, have been embedding the movie.

However, Wowinsider isn't a casual blogging site. For a site of their size to continue lacking basic quality standards is unusual. If they're going to embed a flagship movie I'd appreciate if they acknowledged the source.

According to them, this video is a killshot video

Clearly they didn't even watch it before linking

Excellet job Ciderhelm and Eventide, and shame on wowinsider

Vene rather eloquently put the editor in his place.

Gorgeous, its all i can say.. The video was Blizzard quality trailer.. If u could go back in time and submit it to Blizzard with just the nax part, it could have been a side trailer lol. Thats how good it is. if u guys could jump on ptr and do a video of the same quality for Uldaar and submit it to Bliz, i'm sure they would make it into a trailer..

once again beast of a movie, looking forward to more

ps. how many people actually went on that flight with all the drakes? it was like pigeons on a power line lol

Just wanted to add my voice to the hundreds of others giving you props for a fantastic movie and to thank you for the excellent work with the Project Marmot video guides.

/bow

This is why I play this game. This is what I see while I am playing. This is what I hear.

Thanks Cider.

awesome job cider. keep it up in ulduar!

AMG!, AMFG! Eventide is like the ULTIMATE GODLIKE! ...

Impressive movie, it's equal to the standarts of your great guild!

Yeresaijis, Royal Legion

EU/Lightbringer

Amazing job on the video, I myself am persuing a similar project for my guild.
    Last edited by Clunk; 03-13-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Thank you, Ciderhelm. That vision is what its all about.
    Fayre - Soldiers of Azeroth, Aggramar(EU)
    http://www.soldiersofazeroth.net/
    We are recruiting! See here for more details.

+ Reply to Thread