+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Glory of the Raider - Cinematic Movie

LONG time reader and watcher of your videos and a HUGE fan thanks for everything that has been and for what is comming. You shouldnt be surprised really Cider you and your guild SHOULD be on top of the youtube-rating. I am quite sure you have helped more than a couple solving things in raids with your videos and this one is just a beauty. I watch these vidoes over and over again to help me do better every week in Naxx. You are an inspiration and i tell everyone i know that plays to go to this page cause its nothing short of amasing. And the fact that noobs like myself can get answears on the questions we have without getting yelled at or called an idiot is just great no one should be afraid to ask what ever they want to know cause there a alot of people here wanting to help and have the knowledge to do so. So thanks again and grats on the rating/rank.
    Looking forward to your next videos.

Thepainless of Alonsus

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    The WoW UI forums have information on playing specific sound files through the game, and Curse has a mod which makes it easy to find and use the sounds you're looking for.

Alternatively, you can open the MPQ file up with a reader, which is a bit easier but naturally riskier since you're relying on freeware software.
    I have spent a good hour or two in both the forums and curse tryign to find what you are referencing. I have come up empty handed, does anyone have a link or know the name of the addon cider is talking about?

Fantastic video cider, great job, and gratz to you all for the achievement!

loved the film! ive tried makign a few videos liek thsi but run into alot of the same problems you were disscussign with clipping and jangy camara angles. Hope ULTRA settings fix some of that. Great vids great site KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
    here are a few of my vids i posted on youtube. First attempts so pls forgive the crappy narratiosn lol [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ZolPw_YIg"]YouTube - MalyWipe[/ame]

That was....Freaking awesome! That was on par with the blizz in-game movies they put out, bet their jealous, their going to have to step up the bar from now on

That was very impressive. To think of the time you put into this. Maybe I can interest one of my kids to do something like this as they have WAY more time than I. Lol
    Great job!

Great movie cider! Can't wait until the ulduar one

thank you

Cider , and the rest of the team , i just wanted to say thank you , for all the hard work you guys have done. without you , my guild would still be stubbing our toes in naxx , and your movies have been the greatest help to me out of all the resources on the web regarding raiding.

On behalf of Bad Karma , on Arathor , We salute you!!!!

cider, and the rest of the team , as always , /salute.I'm proud to sponsor.

Wow, This movie was amazing.
    Great editing.
    I honestly wish they didn't discontinue the Black and Plauged Proto-Drake.

sweet video peeps

Nicely done.. had some downtime and ended up watchin this... was not dissapointed.. thanks for puttin it together!

Just wow! That was very nicely done and brought back (sounds strange to say) lots of memories.
    THANKS!

This is an amazing video. The most I can do with Fraps is take movies without my interface. This is a wonderful display of filming and editing.

How do you export the character's speeches out from WoW? WinMPQ? If so, what file are the voices / speech located at?

Ciderhelm, I think of you and I want to /bow. Incredible man, truly a work of art. I was trying to do the same for my guild as a little preview of Naxx/Ulduar raiding. I decided to leave it to the pro's and just appreciate yours =)

Glory of The Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post

Lower Resolution (Low Bandwidth)

This movie is available for direct download for Donors. Click here to learn more!

This movie was made in part as a gift to this community. No one, either here at TankSpot or within the guild, expected the community support and following that Project Marmot movies would generate. We wanted to say thanks.

On our final Heroic: Glory of the Raider run, I decided I'd get back into the moviemaking mode that got me involved with the larger World of Warcraft community in the first place. It's been about three and a half years since I've put together a purely cinematic movie. I hope you enjoy it!

I'll include further details about music, software, and other production information in the following post.

Thank You

I Loved The Movie

glory of ulduar

i would just like to thank tankspot and all your team for all the help that you give us gamers. i love the work on this film...when is the glory of ulduar coming out? can't wait...cheers to all

I loved this movie. It brought back so many memories of our own raids. I absolutely love all your guides and videos and constantly tell my guildies to watch your videos before coming on our raids (though many of them don't ). Keep up the great work, so RLs like me can better understand the fights and make it easier for others to know what to do.

+ Reply to Thread