+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DW Axe spec thoughts (Warrior)

DW Axe spec thoughts (Warrior)

I was kicking this around earlier today, Haven't tried it out yet, but was curious what folks thought

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

Mainly centered around DWing axes, I have always been a fan of DW, but have never been sure if it was viable other than with Titan's grip.

Someone has to have an opinion on this.

dual weild arms ...???

would be even worse dps than arms .. which is bad enough already

There are quite a few things wrong with that build. To start, you have two handed weapon spec and yet want to dual wield one handers... that's a waste of 3 talent points. I have the feeling that 3 more points in wrecking crew for the 6% bonus would be as useful as, if not more than, the 5 points in dual wield specialization.

Really though, dual wield arms is almost dead.. stop trying to bring it back to life.

You're also missing the rend talents and imp slam. Imp hs is pointless as hs should never really be used in arms, talented slam is a far better rage dump, and keeping up rend for taste for blood procs means you'll be getting far more milage out of overpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Dygrav View Post
    Really though, dual wield arms is almost dead.. stop trying to bring it back to life.
    Almost dead, isn't completely dead.

To other folks:
    Thank you for the responses I changed the build like this:

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator

For my play style and the group I run with, I think this setup would work well when I am OT, I have already toyed with DWing 2x Stalactite Choppers, with Accuracy on them, and its worked really well so far.
    Last edited by Sennex; 02-25-2009 at 10:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread