+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Same loot

Same loot

Hey hey,

I got a little question.

My guild doesnt work with DKP. Main spec rolls first. And than the off spec. And if nobody needs it, it will be a shard.

Yesterday a mage rolled on an item and won it. But some guildies think she won it the week before as well...

Is there a website/something where you can check who won what and when?

Thx

wowjutsu could be used for this *if* they wear it. I would think it would be just easy to set up a loot monitoring system each week of what dropped and who was given it.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

I am wondering the same thing.. Has happened a couple times where I was thinking they got it but wasn't sure enough to say anything.

*Everyday DKP starts to look more and more appealing.

You could have people link what they are replacing in raid chat.

There are DKP-oriented mods that track what items a person has been awarded. Overkill if you ask me.

I agree its overkill... Really what we should be doing is if we think they are or have doubts just don't invite them back again... Would make things alot simpler on me and my computers memory

Pretty sure Deadly Boss Mods has a GM feature with boss kill times, loot, attendence, etc in it.

Actually I'm thinking of DBM: Raid Lead Tools. I don't know if it does loot tracking in game, but worth a look.

Deadly Boss Mods :: A World of Warcraft AddOn

+ Reply to Thread