+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

lore-

im liking your layout of your ui and once im 80 looking towards using it as im leveling up a pally as well... just a question i do see that you have your sacred shield and taunt set up as a macro was just wondering if you could post your macros here pls? thanks

Debuff Watcher

Lore, on your recent movie for XT Hard mode, I noticed a new addon that tracks the debuffs on the boss; I can't seem to find it anywhere >< What is it?

A couple questions

Firstly, I appreciate the upload. It is an awesome UI and I am thankful that you shared it with us.

However, there is a couple questions I would like to ask about addOns that I'm not so familiar with and / or would prefer to play without.

Mainly I would like to remove the bag skin you're using. I've used the old bags for so long now that I don't need an extra addOn there, I had my own system going on with the default bag skins and I would like to remove the modified skin. Logically, I played around with Skinner and BagFu and couldn't seem to restore them back to how they were. Either I'm being abit of a wally or it's something different altogether.

Screenshot of what I am referring to:

http://i41.tinypic.com/abng53.jpg

Also, your ElkanoBuffBars is stuck to the right side of your screen, whereas mine isn't. I've tried finding a way of changing it but to no avail.

Thanks! x

Hi, I'm also having some bag troubles.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to swap a bag that I'm currently using with a new one?

I've tried "use" but it says that I have no available slot or something along those lines...
    Last edited by Morbink; 07-08-2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Morbink View Post
    Hi, I'm also having some bag troubles.

For the life of me I can't figure out how to swap a bag that I'm currently using with a new one?

I've tried "use" but it says that I have no available slot or something along those lines...
    Type /bar the bartender option window should come up, on the left hand side click on the bag bar, then on the top click enable.

The bag bar will now be on your screen you can swap as you see fit, when your done just disable the bag bar to make it go away.

NVM skinner doesnt work well with a 1920x1200 resolution. I was hoping to get the black area at the bottom of the screen.
    Last edited by Agamemnone; 07-09-2009 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtain View Post
    Type /bar the bartender option window should come up, on the left hand side click on the bag bar, then on the top click enable.

The bag bar will now be on your screen you can swap as you see fit, when your done just disable the bag bar to make it go away.
    Thanks for that

Great UI was close to what I normally used, but alot cleaner looking. I was wondering how you got pallypower to cast your seal of blood for you? Can it be changed to Vengenance/corruption? I have asked all my other pally's if they knew how to do it and most thought it was not an option pally power had.

Quote Originally Posted by tankin View Post
    Great UI was close to what I normally used, but alot cleaner looking. I was wondering how you got pallypower to cast your seal of blood for you? Can it be changed to Vengenance/corruption? I have asked all my other pally's if they knew how to do it and most thought it was not an option pally power had.
    Use the mouse scroll wheel over the Seal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtain View Post
    Use the mouse scroll wheel over the Seal.
    awesome thanks

Hey, can anybody teach me how to setup Grid like lore's thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sillypuddy View Post
    Hey, can anybody teach me how to setup Grid like lore's thanks.
    What are you looking to change specifically, most of the options are available in the grid option menu if you poke around but if you need something more specific ask it here.

nevermind i got thanks though

hey is there anyway i can copy lores ui for pitbull because i accidently pressed something and like the whole thing messed up.

I downloaded Lore's UI, which is an awesome UI, but sadly my monitor is not the right resolution and it gets messed up.

I've been trying to just install your PitBull, as I like how it looks and its entire setup. However, whenever I put all your PitBull folders in my AddOns folder, it doesn't work. PitBull shows up in my addons list, but when I load the game I get the default Blizzard frames, and /pitbull does nothing.

I can get a clean PB to work just fine, but I like your setup. Is there a way I can just install your PitBull?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I downloaded Lore's UI, which is an awesome UI, but sadly my monitor is not the right resolution and it gets messed up.

I've been trying to just install your PitBull, as I like how it looks and its entire setup. However, whenever I put all your PitBull folders in my AddOns folder, it doesn't work. PitBull shows up in my addons list, but when I load the game I get the default Blizzard frames, and /pitbull does nothing.

I can get a clean PB to work just fine, but I like your setup. Is there a way I can just install your PitBull?

Thanks.
    I think you also need to copy the Pitbull saved variables files from the Saved Variables folder in Lore's UI to the one in yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhoram View Post
    I think you also need to copy the Pitbull saved variables files from the Saved Variables folder in Lore's UI to the one in yours.
    Didn't think to do that, thanks.
    It didn't work with the PitBull that came with Lore's .zip, but it did work with a fresh install of PitBull. Weird.

Hey, I just got this UI installed, but have noticed that I am some how auto cleared when I go AFK. Like, without doing anything (i.e. Not touching the keyboard or mouse) the AFK will clear.

Which of these addons is probably doing this? Anyone know? I deleted every addon I had except the ones in this DL. I have also used the Curse Client to update every out of date addon

Edit: Ok.. its a problem that comes and goes. but When its there its very anoying as I get my chat logs spammed with repeated afk not afk messages
    Last edited by cwillriker; 07-18-2009 at 01:10 PM.

I just registered here to say thanks for the UI. Very clear instructions for installing it and very easy to set up. I'll have to reinstall Prat because I misunderstood the separate windows and Eavesdrop but that's the only glitch.

Thanks again, Lore.

Quite a lot of errors in this addon.
    Sadly, I had to disable parrot, probabley one of the main addons, due to an error window. I'm attempting to get around that now.

+ Reply to Thread