+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Thx for a nice GUI config. I do have a few silly questions tho:

1. How can i move the minimap down to the middle?
    2. How do did u disable the party and self icon/bars ? Ive installed grid now with they are overlayed my default wow layout with my self in the top left corner..

best regards TE

Quote Originally Posted by Alira View Post
    Hi lore - I downloaded your compilation and tried it - didn't work out for me unfortunately, but - What is that bag addon you're using? I'm currently using tbag - and the one you have does the same, it's just so much sexier!

-Alira <3

I believe its call bagnon

Hey lore, Sorry but i couldnt download ur UI but I am currently wondering how u made ur Pitbull have the Pictures?

Nvm i figured it out

What addon are you using for your trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaneart View Post
    I can't find where to streach the pitbull bars. The one that has player and one that has target i would like to make them longer
    Frame>Other>Size>Width

TY Krehinth
    I came, I saw, I tanked, I wiped my butt with a Rabbit! Thats how bears do it.

Try going to Global Settings> Hide Blizzard Frames in pitbull Drag

Np

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaneart View Post
    TY Krehinth
    Np

sorted..

Love the UI, thanks Lore..
    Last edited by 24hr; 05-31-2009 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faínt View Post
    What addon are you using for your trinkets?
    its called item rack
    it has a special bar for your two trinkets

icehud and bartender4 is the best for a pally tank...tnx lore!

How did you make your view so far away from your character to see such a large area :O

I'm curious as the little bar under the pitbull label.. has 2.4 at the left and 1.7 at the right.. what exactly is that?

Quote Originally Posted by W01ph View Post
    I'm curious as the little bar under the pitbull label.. has 2.4 at the left and 1.7 at the right.. what exactly is that?
    Swing timer from the Quartz mod.

Hi! I don't know if I did something wrong or what's wrong. Cuz I can't lode your Profil, Lore.

Got some ide for what it can be?

I dl'ed your ui a few weeks ago and I find it to be quite an improvement over the default (with some minor class-specific/aesthetic tweaks). However, in configuring FuBar on my hunter alt, Performancefu just... disappeared. It is loaded by WoW, but for whatever reason, it doesn't show up in Fubar, and only on my hunter does this happen. Any idea how to fix it?

I downloaded this UI, and its awesome but.. the text and everything just is so small. Like when i hover over an item, the auctioneer info and the item info its self text is so small, or a real bad font, just hard to make out. Is there anyway to change this or?

Quote Originally Posted by kaotikx View Post
    . . .the text and everything just is so small . . . Is there anyway to change this or?
    Clearfont can be used to change the font size. Also it can be done by right clicking the chat window tab and changing the size from there. The WoW default size is 14 if I recall correctly.

that clear font doesnt work, error message after error message, any other addon or way? the chat etc is fine now, its jus everything else.. For example, recount the text there is so small, or if i hover over an item , text is weird, and not a font i like, auctioneer info on a hover text is so small and kinda fuzzy i cant read it

+ Reply to Thread