+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Pallydra View Post
    Bit of a noob question I guess, but when I logon it says something like "(Addon name) detected but not in SkinMe directory.

I then open Skinner in the addon folder, and found a folder with called "SkinMe" do I need to copy all the addons into that folder?

The black bar never shows up, can anyone help me? =) Thanks in advance!
    Skinner has skins for several other addons in its directories - check out the "AddonSkins" folder in the Skinner folder to see which ones there are. What the messages are telling you is that those addons have been found, but the skins for them aren't in the right place.

If you want to skin those, you can just copy the skins from "AddonSkins" to "SkinMe". Or, you could just open the Skinner config and turn the errors and messages off, if you don't want them skinned.

Thanks gonna try that.

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    just wondering Lore what are your macros?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

where are your calender?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlem View Post
    where are your calender?
    /calendar
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Shädöwhäck View Post
    just wondering Lore what are your macros?
    I have a bunch. Most of them are pretty worthless :P

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    i noticed in the only macro cache file, you had a mario marcos, i lold at them. but i'm jw what do you use for mount, DS,BoW and sac?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Hi there

Very nice UI you made. Got one question, I like to make low level quest and I have been looking for the track low level quest button.

I chked for showing tracking in chinchilla options but it doesnt show in minimap.

How can i get it to show?

Keep up the good work
    Woe

That's part of the buff bars. Right click where it says "None" (or whatever you happen to be tracking) near your buffs and select the thing you'd like to track.

excellent, thanks a lot, keeps getting better

Woe

Hey Lore, first of all I'd like to give a big thanks to you and all the others here at tankspot for the wealth of information you guys have amassed here. I always thought that this domain was dedicated only to tanking (I wonder why ), though I am glad to find out that I was wrong.

On a more related topic to this post:
    You've got some ulduar videos up which have you as retribution, and I'd be more than happy to get a screen of your DPS UI including action bars (The Tankspot.com covers up your action bars).
    Thanks again,
    Korrigan

P.S. What is the name of the trinket addon to the right of bartender? Is it able to be moved?

My DPS UI is identical to my tanking ui, as shown in the screenshot.

The trinket menu is part of ItemRack. It can be moved; hold shift while mousing over it and click the padlock icon.

Hey Lore,

I was wondering if you could tell me how you setup your pitbull player and target frames so that the health/power text is anchored on the left side and the percentages on the right. I managed to get them in the position I want, but I can only seem to anchor one side or the other causing the opposite text to move out of the frame or towards the middle as the numbers increase/decrease.

Thanks in advance

*Edit* Nevermind, figured it out.
    Last edited by Hursh; 04-30-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Can somone teach me how to set up Grid like that in the picture? I've been toying around with it for days and i can't seem to get it like that... I've just went back to x-perl, but it keeps displaying me as dead so healers can't heal me and obviously as a tank, thats a big problem. Just trying to switch off before wiping the raid anymore :P..

While I was watching the Mimiron video I saw your achievement icon thingy in the bottom middle was different. What might that add-on be?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Skinner.
    Last edited by Vheras; 04-30-2009 at 01:12 AM.

silly question, but i extract ur UI into .. which folder ? ?. . or do i have to copy and paste the entire folder to my normal Interface folder?

nvm found it maybe one day ill L2 read
    ty for the info
    Last edited by Candytank; 04-30-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: im an idiot
    "NO candy for you" that's right i said it

how can i re config xloot monitor?
    at the moment i cant see the whole bar when i loot something it is half way out of my screen

nvm found it /xloot options
    Last edited by darkkill; 05-04-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Great UI! Thanks a lot, I just have a complaint though, I don't know if it is just me or are the letters really small? I'm using the 1650x1050 resolution and they are really annoying to read, specially the recount ones, just wondering where could I make them a little bit bigger.

Another thing, I'm a death knight and one of the addons is putting my runes right beneath my character, I was just wondering how I coud hide those runes and which addon is putting them since I use another rune mod already.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryor View Post
    Another thing, I'm a death knight and one of the addons is putting my runes right beneath my character, I was just wondering how I coud hide those runes and which addon is putting them since I use another rune mod already.
    try tpying /icehud and configure it from there

+ Reply to Thread