+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

hello,
    pitbull is great i just wanted to know how you shrunk everything down, also what is the black strip where you have put recount and your bars
    if possible could you give me the download link

When arround will you post the download link?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynden View Post
    Lore, in your Sarth 3D video when it cuts to the retri section there's a graphical curve on the left hand side that is red and shows overall raid DPS trends. I'd like to get this for when I'm raid leading. What is it?
    That's Recount -- type /recount rdps show (I think)

@darkkill/pawetor: I'm waiting for 3.1 to release before I package it up for download, want to get the kinks worked out first
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post

@darkkill/pawetor: I'm waiting for 3.1 to release before I package it up for download, want to get the kinks worked out first
    Oke cheers m8 =)

just curious as how you got your minimenu (talents, spellbook, etc.) on your fubar. ive been looking for a fubar plugin that will do it but cant find one

Quote Originally Posted by Longhourne View Post
    just curious as how you got your minimenu (talents, spellbook, etc.) on your fubar. ive been looking for a fubar plugin that will do it but cant find one
    There's a couple Fubar plugins that do it - seach wowinterface.com for "micromenu" and it should bring back three results. One's just a drop-down menu, but the other two should do what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post

ok thanks

Can't wait

Download link up!

download

where can i find the download link?

It's the first line of the original post :P

down'

thanks heaps

just to clarify then, it is updated to 3.1.0 now. If so thanks very much

Hello, I recently decided to switch to a new UI package, however I'm rather bad with UIs, so I'm going to need some help with this one >.>

I downloaded it, and put everything into place. However, everything is a little bit cluttered, and I'm not sure how to sort it out to make it look like yours. My combat and regular chat tab seem to be on top of each other, and I in general am inept with UIs, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Logicality View Post
    Hello, I recently decided to switch to a new UI package, however I'm rather bad with UIs, so I'm going to need some help with this one >.>

I downloaded it, and put everything into place. However, everything is a little bit cluttered, and I'm not sure how to sort it out to make it look like yours. My combat and regular chat tab seem to be on top of each other, and I in general am inept with UIs, any ideas?

How can I move the "Trinket frame"?
    Cuz atm it is insite of my bartender...

Cheers

Whoops, I forgot a step in the install instructions --

Type /classtimer
    Select Profiles on the left
    Copy From -> Lore - Eredar

Recount will probably have to be configured manually. Click the little gear icon to open the config window, click the window tab, set the scale to 0.75. Drag it down into the bottom left corner and scale it around to fit in the gap next to omen (type /omen show if it's not visible). Then go to the color tab and click the little colored boxes next to Title and Background and drag the slider on the right all the way to the bottom. Finally, go back to the Window tab and click Lock Windows. You can also disable the left and right arrow buttons from here if you like.

The combat and "general" chat tab should be on top of each other (I don't show my combat log, I use EavesDrop for that). You should have two chat windows if it installed properly: one that contains General, trade, and most random other stuff, and one that contains guild chat, party chat, and so forth.

To move the trinket bar: hold alt and mouse over it. Four buttons will appear next to the trinkets, click the lock button (it looks like a padlock). Then just click and drag to move it around.

Also note that if you're not running 1680x1050 resolution, some things (EavesDrop and the trinket bar come to mind, but there may be others) will need to be moved manually.

would there be any way that you could 1440x900 wide resolution?

I'm not really interested in supporting other resolutions out-of-the-box. Most of it should work properly, there's just a couple things that need moved.

Bit of a noob question I guess, but when I logon it says something like "(Addon name) detected but not in SkinMe directory.

I then open Skinner in the addon folder, and found a folder with called "SkinMe" do I need to copy all the addons into that folder?

The black bar never shows up, can anyone help me? =) Thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread