+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Casting Bars

This is specific to Lore's Mods, I'm a rogue and I really like the mods you have, well minus the pally stuffs, lol. Anyways i don't have all your mods, but a majority of them...and I am curious which of the mods controls the casting bar...is it pitbull, bartender, icehud, like i said I have all the same mods except for the few....and it just drives me nuts my casting bar is right on top of my buttons....do i need to get another mod for that or is it governed by one of the top mentioned mods you have?

Quote Originally Posted by McStabbin View Post
    This is specific to Lore's Mods, I'm a rogue and I really like the mods you have, well minus the pally stuffs, lol. Anyways i don't have all your mods, but a majority of them...and I am curious which of the mods controls the casting bar...is it pitbull, bartender, icehud, like i said I have all the same mods except for the few....and it just drives me nuts my casting bar is right on top of my buttons....do i need to get another mod for that or is it governed by one of the top mentioned mods you have?
    He's using Quartz in the screenshot in the first post. It will let you move all your cast bars wherever you need them.

Permanent Camera fix

IS there another way to change the max factor on my camera besides using the /console macro? A permanent fix?

thanks i figured it out after i posted that, appreciate the quick replay tho.

I do have some questions....with classtimers.....when i has target selected it wont show it when i am trying to configure it, that seems to be my only hangup now...maybe it's a glitch or something....i have reloaded the ui and it still doesnt show up....just annoying having the bars pop up right in the center of the screen when i am fighting a boss. Any ideas?

hey i looked all on the front page for your ui download link but couldnt find it... can u ever ost it new or describe it better where it is TY LORE...!

Hey Lore,
    Can you tell me the name of the addon you were using for Nameplates in the 10 man ICC Deathbringer Saurfang video? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyraymoore View Post
    Hey Lore,
    Can you tell me the name of the addon you were using for Nameplates in the 10 man ICC Deathbringer Saurfang video? Thanks!
    I think it's Tidy Plates

Classtimer

hi i was wondering how you got Classtimer to show Darkmoon Card: greatness, Beserking and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkilla View Post
    hey i looked all on the front page for your ui download link but couldnt find it... can u ever ost it new or describe it better where it is TY LORE...!
    He took it down because it was annoying to keep up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Takamishi View Post
    hi i was wondering how you got Classtimer to show Darkmoon Card: greatness, Beserking and stuff like that.
    Open classtimers and there is an option to add custom buffs, go hit a target dummy until the card procs, get the exact name of the buff, and put it into classtimer.

Hi,

I am looking for the nameplate mod Lore used in the lady deathwhisper 25 video. I have thus far been unable to locate. Please any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey Lore,
    I was trying to locate the particular skin for tidy plates that looked exactly like the ones in all your vids with tidy plates in it. could you please give me a link to the themes of tidy plates your using ;D cheers

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your UI. Between your UI, Aliena's and what I already had, I've built an interface I'm much happier with.
    "Peace? I hate the word. As I hate hell, all Allies, and thee." - Bastardized from Shakespeare

<Savage Blood (Horde)> Burning Blade-us. Come join the Frat House

Hi, i would like to know the name of the addon that adds the deathclock as seen in the Saurfang movie.

Thx up front

Quote Originally Posted by Tahrngarth View Post
    Hi, i would like to know the name of the addon that adds the deathclock as seen in the Saurfang movie.

Thx up front
    Deus Vox Encounters (aka DXE), I believe is what you are talking about, its a boss mod similar to DBM.
    Last edited by Stalswarrior; 12-29-2009 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added abreviation for DXE

thx

hmmm, it seems that it isn't the right addon lol. I installed DXE, but couldn't find any option and the deathclock didn't appear.
    As you may notice I'd really like to have that Deathclock

On the Tidy Plates Addon. I have it all working right, but on bosses I can't get the gold dragon logo on the right side of the plate to appear. Anyone know how this is done? It seems to be checked in the options, but doesn't show up. It's just a normal plate displaying health and percentage.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Swift Orange Raptor is a guild requirement, thank you.
    You must have raptors if you want to be cool, eh.
    Ambassador ftw.

A tank buddy of mine told me that Lore uses (or used to) an addon that makes reviewing the combat log after a fight much easier, like it summarizes combat log info into something you can review at a glance to know what happened in the fight. It's something other than Recount. Anyone know what that might be? Didn't see anything like it listed in his addon list.

Lore, could you please tell me how you have skinner set, and how you have that much space on your screen.
    Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread