+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Quote Originally Posted by Dolk View Post
    I really like Lore's UI, so I changed mine around and added to it to create something similar. So far, I've been able to figure out how to configure and move around almost everything into the places I want them. Unfortunately, there is one thing left I cannot find the options for.

I am really just looking to move it, but I am honestly not even sure which addon it's from at this point. Although I assume it's connected to either Parrot, IceHUD, or Quartz.

Thanks in advance.
    That is Quartz. You can move it by toggling off "Lock" in the Quartz interface by typing /quartz. You can also remove it completely by disabling Quartz Buffs on your addon list.

Hey

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how did you switch your Pally Power around so the Aura's and such are at the bottom?

Thanks, Encr. That got the job done.

Edit: I actually have one more question. I notice on a lot of UIs that people have a setting or addon that shows the cooldown on buttons in giant numbers. Could anyone point me to where I could add that to mine?
    Last edited by Dolk; 08-19-2009 at 12:40 AM.

lore , anyone lol what bars does lore use im getting sick of bartender

Hey, I might be a bit late on this thread but I would like to know how set up the different icons on the top and bottom of Lore's UI, etc. the professions/mail/gold that sort of stuff.

If anybody could help I would be very thankful.

Quote Originally Posted by holyjebus View Post
    lore , anyone lol what bars does lore use im getting sick of bartender
    Try Dominos
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

Whats the name pn heīs unitframe?.

Hi guys.
    Why canīt i move my "classtimer"?

Thanks

Can anyone help me customize my pitbull to look like his?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maktzr View Post
    Hi guys.
    Why canīt i move my "classtimer"?

Thanks
    Go to your interface panel, Addons tab, and under ClassTimer, uncheck the "Lock" tickbox at the top of the panel. This will show test bars that you can move around as desired. Once finished, simply recheck the "lock" tickbox.

I, also, would like to know how, or what addons you use, to get your Gold, Repairs, Time etc. to show on your FuBar.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post

I, also, would like to know how, or what addons you use, to get your Gold, Repairs, Time etc. to show on your FuBar.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Here are the ones I use (my ui started as the same as Lore's but now has a couple of very minor changes)

Fubar_ClockFu (ver 3.2.0.0)
    Fubar_DurabilityFu (ver 2.12 nolib)
    Fubar_MailFu (ver 3.1.3-1)
    Fubar_MiniclockFu (ver 50667 nolib)
    Fubar_MoneyFu (ver 1.2.2)
    BankItemsFu (ver 1.5)
    Fubar_OmenFu (ver 66301.8)
    Fubar_PerformanceFu (ver 2.0.0 nolib)

All of the above work in 3.2 and are available from curse.

Download button

blind or dumb, i cannot locate the download button in any of your post

how do you get the addons like that.

Hey Lore how you get the addons like that i like that settup please email me at Pimp_boi_99@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lepperkohn View Post
    blind or dumb, i cannot locate the download button in any of your post
    He recently took the download out. It was out of date, and having to keep up on all of the addons, plus maintaining the configurations for them, proved to be a little too much.

For the most part, if you just download the addons he's got listed, and then spend a little bit of time tweaking them to your desire, you'll get the results that you're looking for (or at least close to it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hungrymidget View Post
    Hey, I might be a bit late on this thread but I would like to know how set up the different icons on the top and bottom of Lore's UI, etc. the professions/mail/gold that sort of stuff.

If anybody could help I would be very thankful.
    That is Fubar and you can add different addons to Fubar to get what you are looking for. I am not sure what they are exactly but there is a large choice of stuff to add like the guild, gold, and so on.

Please gief back your download link mate :-(( it really helps with your wtf and saved variables on setting up the UI, not hard just to update the addons or download the addons

How'd you get the 3d portrait on the top portion in pitbull? so its portart bar,HP bar, resource bar.

When I try setting it up it just goes to the side like the original blizzard frames. Can't seem to find the option for it.
    Edit:
    nvm, I think I got it. It was greyed out before dunno why but it lets me move it to the top now.
    Last edited by Perona; 09-05-2009 at 01:53 AM.

What are your settings for Grid Lore, as I want my mine to look like yours hopefully

Thanks

Hey Lore,

Just curious, what is that bar at the top of your UI, seen on this video: YouTube - TankSpot's Guide to Coliseum: Lord Jaraxxus (10-man)

It looks like Smarty, but it doesn't look like that's been updated in the last year.

I can't seem to get rid of the character frames

Im trying to get rid of the character frames that are on the left side of my screen.

http://home.comcast.net/~testytester/problem.jpg

help?

+ Reply to Thread