+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Hmm..
    Don't think that's it.

I'll try that one though.
    Still looking for the one from their videos!

did the download link for this get posted? i didn't look through all 17 pages. if it has can someone please edit it into the first post please? i like this UI

how i make the grid addon so when i click with left or right click to heal with holy light and flash of light?

Lore's UI

Quote Originally Posted by thunderofsun View Post
    how i make the grid addon so when i click with left or right click to heal with holy light and flash of light?
    Download the addon Clique.

<JINX> Runetotem-US - 6/8H Recruiting All Classes! - http://jinx.com/guild
    Live Stream - http://twitch.tv/razilius

ok ty

Quote Originally Posted by Mynden View Post
    Lore, in your Sarth 3D video when it cuts to the retri section there's a graphical curve on the left hand side that is red and shows overall raid DPS trends. I'd like to get this for when I'm raid leading. What is it?
    I think it is from recount hit the Cog on your recount and then go to window and global realtime windows hit the dps button it should bring up the graph

Guys i love this interface...but it's a little out of date...how can i setting pitbull4 like this pitbull 3 ? anyone of you have already done it?

For all of you out there who want to know how to set up PitBull same way as Lore:

Search on YouTube for "WoW UI Tutorial - Pitbull Shifty Eyes" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBSQWqYLePE) Turn up your volume to hear the guy speak and make sure you have PitBull 3 and NOT 4.Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xysaerv View Post
    too much stuff going on for me
    Gotta be the most pointless post so far!

Hey Lore, what was the addon you had in the very middle of your screen in the Dreamwalker 10 man video? It switched your different skills. Thanks in advance!

Whats the Black bar on the bottom called?
    'Smash through obstacles, with a heart of gold and a Mind of steel, Nothing can get in my way.'

Updated the original post with the following:

This post is exceptionally out of date. In fact it's kind of impressive how out of date it is. I'll be updating it at some point, but I have been meaning to rework my UI as it's started to become somewhat cluttered. Once that's taken care of expect a full, indepth update.

In the meanwhile, many users have identified some of the newer addons I'm using that are not mentioned here. The most notable differences are:
    - I am no longer using IceHUD (it was just extra clutter, so I dropped it)
    - I am no longer using ClassTimer; instead I have various Power Auras setups for the most important buffs/debuffs I need to watch
    - I have switched to Satrina Buff Frames from Elk Buff Bars, because Satrina is a beautiful man
    - I have switched to Skada Damage Meter from Recount, and I'm using Acheron to parse death logs
    - I am using RaidWatch 2 instead of Deadly Boss Mods

There are some other, minor changes, but those are the notable ones.

Hey Lore,

Since you are updating your UI, will you also post a download link? Would be real awesome!

I really like how you have RaidWatch2 set up in your Argaloth video. Hopefully when you update you can provide a download so I can copy the way you have it set up

Quote Originally Posted by Athaea View Post
    Hey Lore,

Since you are updating your UI, will you also post a download link? Would be real awesome!
    If I can find a simple way to clean up the savedvariables, possibly. If I can't, it's entirely too much work to package everything up in an acceptable manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    If I can find a simple way to clean up the savedvariables, possibly. If I can't, it's entirely too much work to package everything up in an acceptable manner.
    If you cant do this, a youtube video of you setting it up and narrating woule be a dream come true

Lore, how did you get the gradient of the bottom bar to be on top and not on the bottom?

Lore, are you still planning on updating your UI page?

How do you get your typing bar to the middle of the screen but the chat window is at the bottom?
    Last edited by fiery55; 05-14-2011 at 08:23 AM.

RaidWatch 2

How did you get it to work for firelands, thats what i would really wanna know. Ive looked around and cant find an updated version anywhere I saw it in your video that it is working so can you plz link where you got it, or how, please? Much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread