+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Your UI, Lore, is by far the best out of the video reviews. Why not let us sweet talk you into updating the download?

Indeed, I wouldnt go as far as asking for a release each time you update.
    But once per exp? Per 3.x (3.1,3.2) or once a year?

You have indeed one of the best(or most adapted to my needs) UIs out there.

Would be worth it to be recognized for the work you've spent on that baby

How do you get the bottom of the screen to be black? I've downloaded all the addons but I can't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quig View Post
    How do you get the bottom of the screen to be black? I've downloaded all the addons but I can't figure it out.
    That is skinner...look for an option named VP/TMBFrames and adjust the top and bottom height

If someone is willing to host it (whole addon pack) it is very simple to keep up to date, Curse Client V4 now allows a user to pack all their addons into a simple zip file and send it to email addresses, obviously this would be really slow but surely if one of us emails it to an FTP server just after each patch (giving addon authors enough time to update their work) then the whole "Lore UI" fan club would benefit from this.

I personally have been using this function for my Guild Members for a little while now and it is definately the best way for a mass market (coupled with some beer and ventrilo chats to help fine tune).

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    The gradient look is actually done through another option. I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head -- I think it's just "panel" or something. You set it up similar to the viewport and just put it over top of the black viewport areas.
    I am still having this problem And I cannot find the "Making it Pretty" Section anywhere. Spent about 4 hours on line just trying to figure it out. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

I'm looking for a download of this UI.

Can anyone help? PM me here or email at k2@k2.org

It's even be willing to host the file!

First Come First Serve Mod?

In your ICC 10 V.Dreamwalker movie, the Mod showing what's ready in your rotation/priority. Looks like something I'd like to try.

Thanks In Advance,
    Gitane

Hi.
    I downloaded all the addons for your UI, and ive set it up as much as i could. Some things, however, just refuse to work for me. Maybe someone can help me?

for my pitbull unit portrait, i set it to show my name and class, but it never does. When they finally do show up, and i relog, then they dissappeared again, BUT my pitbull settings are exactly as they were.
    Staying with pitbull, how can i config it so that it shows total health/mana on the right, and percentage on the left? i cant for the life of me figure out.
    How do i congif pitbull to display the enemies bars and portrait as in Lores screenshot?

And lastly, i have that black box at the bottom of my screen, but its transparent. how do i get it to become totally black?

I mostly just need to know, which add-on is it that lets you zoom out so much. I have search many add-on that display this feature, but nevers says the name of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitane View Post
    In your ICC 10 V.Dreamwalker movie, the Mod showing what's ready in your rotation/priority. Looks like something I'd like to try.
    Based on my research this appears to be the Retribution FCFS helper (clcret) mod.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ls/clcret.aspx

I have been trying to find out what the addon you currently use to highlight when specific debuffs are up on the boss, ie. sunder armor, faerie fire, imp shad bolt/scorch etc. I see it at the top of your screen on your Valrithia dreamwalker 10 man video, and probably many of the others. I would like this for my own UI so that i can better watch the debuffs on boss as a raid leader. Thank-you for your time.

edit: the addon is Utopia for anyone that was wondering as well
    Last edited by Barogorn; 02-14-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: found the answer

Lore, I joined TankSpot just to ask you to put up a download for your UI. I downloaded all that I could find of your list and I can't get it to work/find a good bit of it. Pretty please?

Hey Lore, I used your UI before I quit, but when I did I lost all my files. I really liked it, was really clean and such, and after I came back, the game just isnt the same without it. I've gotten most of it back to be a bit like yours, the thing I'm having most trouble with is Pitbull. Was wondering if you could please post your options for Pitbull, or just post your whole Pitbull addon folder. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance =)

--Palorii

*bump* for reconsideration. This UI should be uploaded somewhere.

Hey I was wondering what addon you were using to change how your achievements looked

Skinner

Hey Lore my boyfriend has been trying to get your ui and for some reason skinner isnt working once downloaded he followed the directions (Copy/Move all the files in the AddonSkins directory into the SkinMe directory) then he starts WoW and all he gets is Errors. We tried to not put them in the skin me but its the same thin errors (different kinds tho). Everything to explain how to use it assumes its working and doesn't help us. If you or anyone else can help with this it would be great! (btw no minimap button for it in case people ask)

Not sure but after doing a update now my targets show a buff time never used to, can anyone help me remove it

nothappy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinus08 View Post
    Hi.
    I downloaded all the addons for your UI, and ive set it up as much as i could. Some things, however, just refuse to work for me. Maybe someone can help me?

for my pitbull unit portrait, i set it to show my name and class, but it never does. When they finally do show up, and i relog, then they dissappeared again, BUT my pitbull settings are exactly as they were.
    Staying with pitbull, how can i config it so that it shows total health/mana on the right, and percentage on the left? i cant for the life of me figure out.
    How do i congif pitbull to display the enemies bars and portrait as in Lores screenshot?

And lastly, i have that black box at the bottom of my screen, but its transparent. how do i get it to become totally black?

If you have Windows Vista (maybe 7, dunno) you need to right click WoW and hit "run as administrator" in order to get your addon stuff to stay the same after you log off

Make sure you are using the right layout for the bars you want to alter. PB takes your settings that you make per profile and then applies them to the bar of your choice (located on a different tab in the config menu). Hope this helps some...
    -= Kiv =-

+ Reply to Thread