+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Lore do you mind telling me how you made Grid look like that? Is this Grid or Grid2?

Mine looks awfully dark and I can't seem to find a way to change it so it looks more like yours.

If you posted it already, my apologies!

noob question. i have a bunch of these addons, but i cant get rid of my player's or parties health bars, and mana/energy bars. how do i make them go away. i have grid now and have no need for them

Tankadin wonderi'n

Is this UI uploaded somewhere? If it is. Where? Way boring to download the addons one-by-one. If its not, will it be in the distant future? n_n

Quote Originally Posted by Kittieh View Post
    Is this UI uploaded somewhere? If it is. Where? Way boring to download the addons one-by-one. If its not, will it be in the distant future? n_n
    He did have it up. He took it down since it was to much of a hassle to hold it up and keep it up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore
    Utopia
    I have a question about this addon. Is there any way to scale it a bit to make it larger so I can SEE the damn thing? I'd like to replace my ElkBuffBars with it, but it's so tiny...

I'd also like your strings for Cowtip - the default "wall o text" is quite a hassle to drag around the screen, especially over Grid when using mouseover macros :P

Lore,

I was able to setup your UI on wow, it wasn't that hard. but I changed the font style and sizes and the look of the buttons, it worked out very well and it really helps for my mage class.
    Last edited by Megix; 12-05-2009 at 09:08 AM.

just wonderin how did u move ur chat box down there been tryin for 2 days now and still nothing

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyguns View Post
    just wonderin how did u move ur chat box down there been tryin for 2 days now and still nothing
    Its probally locked. Right click the general tab or whatever he has for the first tab then hit unlock. Then move it to where you want then lock it.

I do thank you very much for the new UI. I will share this with my guild to see if it helps them at all. Do you use DBM at all? (Just wondering) If you do, it's probably up there, I'm just missing it.

Any tips to a guild leader trying to progress her guild?

Mok'Nathal Horde Baisez "Almost Epic"
    <3

Hi all,

All I am after if how to get the portait setup like the picture, I have pitbull 3 installed but can not seem to get it looking the same so would be grateful if someone could tell me how to fix it.

Many thanks

Skinner Trouble

Lore,
    I installed Skinner to play around with it, but I seem to have messed something up. I have it how I want it in every way, other than I lost the gradiant look that the bottem viewpoint had. Any idea how to get it back?

The gradient look is actually done through another option. I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head -- I think it's just "panel" or something. You set it up similar to the viewport and just put it over top of the black viewport areas.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Lore, do you mind just upload the ui you have one right now? You don't need to update it all the time just as long as the ui setup is similar

Hi,

I was wondering if you can tell me how you got the two black bars on the top and bottom of your UI screenshot, as well which addon allowed you to show your gold and such on the bottom?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rbedard View Post
    Hi,

I was wondering if you can tell me how you got the two black bars on the top and bottom of your UI screenshot, as well which addon allowed you to show your gold and such on the bottom?

thanks
    The mod that shows the gold and other info is Fubar, with different modules added in. It also adds the bars on top and bottom. However, the big black bar on the bottom (behind his action bars) is Skinner.

ok thanks for the info

Under the text pitbull i can se one ore to bars, what is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Exys View Post
    Under the text pitbull i can se one ore to bars, what is that?
    If you mean the little skinny bar, it's the swing timer in Quartz.

ahh okey thx =)

can i se wen may focus swings??

Lore, How did you skin your recount and omen to make it the same background/transparent as the bottom frame gradient?

+ Reply to Thread