+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Hai, I was just wondering how you get your 3D portrait into the top bar of your pitbull player/target frame. I've been playing around with it and I just can't get it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

First time poster here:

After patch 3.2 yesterday, I've been updating the addons which I downloaded as part of Lore's UI. Most of it is now functional, but for whatever reason CowTip has totally de-configured itself.

Instead of it appearing over whoever I point my mouse at (anchored to the cursor) it's now showing the info in the bottom right of the screen, over my chat window.

I have no idea how to fix this, as the DogTag configuration is all code which I'm no good at. Is there any quick fix to this, or can we expect an updated "Lore's UI" sometime in the near future?

Thanks, Mordain.

P.S. Love the video's! It's made a huge difference to my guild's raid progression!

Heya! Im wondering what addon allows you to have that tinny bar with your profession link, time, gold, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordain View Post
    First time poster here:

After patch 3.2 yesterday, I've been updating the addons which I downloaded as part of Lore's UI. Most of it is now functional, but for whatever reason CowTip has totally de-configured itself.
    Accually i have been using Lore's UI since he first posted this one and have been having similar problems with several mods and have been wondering if there is an easy way to fix them. I have left chinchilla un-updated for months just to avoid having to set it all back up and now Parrot has done it to me today also. Any help with this one would be great.

Watching the Strategy Coliseum Northrend Beasts video from your point of view it looked like u had a castbar right near the enemy you were attacking and was wondering what addon that is

thanks mate i love the look and im going to have to configure mine for the 3rd time in 2 days

Anyone knows what is Lore's Throttle setting?

after patching parrot in 3.2 everything went nuts. Resetted, basically.
    "In Soviet Russia, RAGE needs YOU!"
    "Even with Titan's Grip, it still takes two hands!"

Target of target bar

Lore,

Just want to ask which addon is it that gives you that bar between ur two Pitbull frames that shows the target of target please? If it's Pitbull, how do u get it to jsut do that bar? I'm running Pitbull 4.0 and can't seem to change single frames, only all at same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Minimoses View Post
    Lore,

Just want to ask which addon is it that gives you that bar between ur two Pitbull frames that shows the target of target please? If it's Pitbull, how do u get it to jsut do that bar? I'm running Pitbull 4.0 and can't seem to change single frames, only all at same time!

Use /pb to enter config and the top option (Layout I think it's called) has an option to create different settings, like a second sheet. You can create seperate setting for as many of the units as you like this way, though it's quite intricate and takes a lot of tweaking.

Anyway, after you set it, go to the units option, select Target's Target and then select your different layout for that unit. If you then edit the layout correctly (Remove "Portrait" and "Power Bar", plus "Aura") you should end up with just the Target's healthbar with their name and health on it.

P.S.

Having never set up unit frames on my own before, it did take a lot of flicking between options to finally get that frame the way I wanted it, but I'm sure you can figure it out from those guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    The download is unfortunately very much out of date at this point, and I haven't have the time (or interest) to keep it updated with bug fixes etc, so I've removed the link. Please use the image and listing above for reference.
    Hey Lore,

I was just wondering if I can look forward to a download link being posted in the near/distant future. I, obviously, read the above quote and understand if it is not a viable option.

Another question is if there is any possibility of the old download being available somewhere.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, packaging it up into a downloadable file in a way that can reasonably be expected to work for people other than myself is a fairly massive undertaking. I have to make sure every last bug is fixed (which may or may not be possible depending on current mod releases), then go through and make sure all the settings are correct, and then manually remove all of my billion alts by editing saved variables. The first download link took me somewhere around 3 hours to get together. On top of that, the mods in the package were outdated and broken by the next patch release, and updating made you lose the settings for a couple of them... it's just a ton of work trying to keep everything together and I simply don't have the time to devote to it.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    it's just a ton of work trying to keep everything together and I simply don't have the time to devote to it.
    That's to bad. I really like this UI set up so i changed a few things and got parrot to work the way i wanted it to after hours of grinding my teeth. I got it finally the way i wanted it and its nice and up to date.

Hey Lore,

I Just watched you're latest video for ToGC, and i noticed you have an addon that shows health bars above the enemy players heads that are in range. Was just wondering what that was called.

I did not see that video, BUT if it is what I guess you only have to press "V" and thats it!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronaldo View Post
    I did not see that video, BUT if it is what I guess you only have to press "V" and thats it!
    It was not that...it was an addon to make that look a little nicer, it shows if their an elite or not...etc.

Lore are you using sexymap aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by dynamitedean View Post
    Lore are you using sexymap aswell?
    Nah he is using Chinchilla (btw all, the latest version from curse works just fine in 3.2).

Quick Question

I really like Lore's UI, so I changed mine around and added to it to create something similar. So far, I've been able to figure out how to configure and move around almost everything into the places I want them. Unfortunately, there is one thing left I cannot find the options for.

I am really just looking to move it, but I am honestly not even sure which addon it's from at this point. Although I assume it's connected to either Parrot, IceHUD, or Quartz.

Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread