+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

I find it constantly fascinating how one can see two basic styles of interfaces. Information Overload vs Minimalism.

Curiously both seem to work the exact same amount of "well", only for different people.
    SQUEAK.
    -- (The Death of Rats, Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)

Anyone else notice a decent FPS loss while in combat?

just wondering how u set up you bottom part there lore.
    i wanna try and get the same set up you do it makes life alot easier lol

DL it
    [Persianmessenger] whispers: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
    To [Persianmessenger]: Madness? This is TANKSPOT!

now i got a problem where is my calender?

/calendar

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

thnx boss misspelled it the first time lol!! XD

one last problem lore when i cast the casting bar is over my targets bar how do i fix that?

Quest problem

Lore great ui, only have one problem after installing it everything is working great. i had no quest in my quest log and i have picked a few up and went to click track quest. But it says You don't have the space to track any more objectives. stop tracking some thing first. can you help as i'm not tracking any quest at all

Great UI!

Lore and contributors:

Great UI! Thanks for all the handy steps and instructions; made the process a LOT easier to get it up and running quickly.

Here's a couple notes:
    1) Make sure that you snag up updates to the addons (I used CurseClient to do all the hard work for me). There's a LOT of items that have updates, and it makes it all the more simpler and easier (oh and less bugs).

2) I wasn't a fan of "Baggins" so I switched over to Bagnon instead. Took a little bit of tweaking (but nothing beyond activating <b> key for keybindings and turning on the bag icons in Bartender.

3) I'm addicted to TomTom/Lightheaded/TourGuide, and I know that QuestHelper is included, but haven't had a chance to tinker with TomTom/Lightheaded/TourGuide yet. When I do, I'll post an update for those interested in the Quest-addons.
    3.1) Update: Installed and got TomTom/Lightheaded and TourGuide up and running fine. Just a note: all of the tooltips default at the bottom of my screen just behind the bartender grid of icons, so I had to move those first, in order to move the waypoint arrow and the TourGuide text.

4) Took me about an hour to get everything up, running, updated and configured to the way that I like.

5) I'm using 1440x900 resolution, and other than a couple of minor adjustments, didn't have much of a vast difference in setting up.

GREAT work guys! Delighted that a buddy stumbled across this and recommended it to me! Thanks again!
    Last edited by martialartist81; 07-29-2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Update

Since I updatet Pitbull, behind the Pitbull party frames the original Blizz party frame is there? How can I fix it?

And thanks for this cool UI Hope anyone can help me

*sry for my bad englisch**But German is my language^^

I'm having a problem with Grid. It doesn't see Lore - Eredar as a viable Copy From profile. I've deleted the files in the WTF Folder, and removed it from the Interface folder already, and tried it again. Just doesn't like the file, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawler View Post
    Since I updatet Pitbull, behind the Pitbull party frames the original Blizz party frame is there? How can I fix it?

And thanks for this cool UI Hope anyone can help me

*sry for my bad englisch**But German is my language^^
    type /pitbull

Underneath Global Settings select "Hide Blizzard Frames" and tick all the boxes.

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Velasius View Post
    I'm having a problem with Grid. It doesn't see Lore - Eredar as a viable Copy From profile. I've deleted the files in the WTF Folder, and removed it from the Interface folder already, and tried it again. Just doesn't like the file, I'm guessing.
    Hi,

There isn't a profile there. You just need to use 95% of the defaults and tweek the rest to suit you.

The main things I changed was in Layout. I added pets for Solo and Party, and did 25 Raid with Tanks (this will show the tanks above and seperate to the rest of the raid as long as the Raid Leader marks them as tanks).

My main is a paladin but my alt is a lock hence why I added pets with solo, saves me having to change setting when playing alts.

I was watching the thorim hardmode video, and was wondering what the addon next to eavesdrop is (to the left), it seems to track the the cooldowns for the 6-9 abilities and exorcism etc

Quote Originally Posted by tandaryn View Post
    was wondering what the addon next to eavesdrop is (to the left), it seems to track the the cooldowns for the 6-9 abilities and exorcism etc
    That is called Event Horizon
    heres a link if you want to take a look at it EventHorizon : WoWInterface Downloads : Casting Bars and Cooldowns

Hey. I really love this interface setup has really made things a lot easier for my tanking.

3.2 was just released and as usually killed all addons. lol Have they been updated yet or are we still waiting for them to be?

Lore's UI

Are you going to update this UI? i really love it and 3.2 messed it up. It would be awesome if you could update this for me and many other players.

You could probably get an auto addon updater like the curse one or mmo minion and you'll get all the upgrades. He uses mainly mainstream addons so I'm sure they'll all upgraded within the next couple of days.

But does it update every add on that comes with this UI?

+ Reply to Thread