+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Lore's UI

Lore's UI

Hey there Lore and whoever else might be here.
    I've downloaded the link to your UI and done the thing with the ZIP, but all the addons you have got does not come up with me, any particular reason?
    Thank you on forehand, Etori .

i had the same issue ... make sure u have Extracted it to the correct place or it wont work (i had to replace the normal interface folder in the main World of Warcraft Program Folder)
    hope this might help!
    "NO candy for you" that's right i said it

Question with Parrot

Thanks for all the posting that you guys do! Quick question about configuring on Parrot. I like the scrolling text, the separations of incoming, outgoing, and notifications but in concern to the outgoing scroll area. Do you know if theres a way to tell it not to combine the output for a multiple mob hitting attack like consecration or Divine Storm? I like to see how much I hit each person for thats all and it would be great if it didnt tell me i did 8000 damage with 4 hits. Any thoughts? or suggestions? I have been searching the config for outgoing for like 2 hours now lol

What's that bar I'm pointing to? I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only thing I've done is delete all of the libraries/Ace2/3. Thanks in advance, whoever might have the answer.

Edit: Had nothing to do with my addons.

Great UI! Very impressive, I love it.
    Last edited by Shockwavez; 05-05-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: found answer

Ok quick question, Will Wardrobe or a similar addon work here?

ok got it to work

Ok, new issue, Top left where Grid is on Lore's UI. I don't use grid, so I dumped it, and now i have something that looks like Xperl showing party frames. What mod is it and how to i disable it?

Amazing UI I will be using it tonight since I dont have a raid for 2 days, to get everything set up correctly. It must have taken you allot of time to get it set up and for that I salute you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwavez View Post

What's that bar I'm pointing to? I can't for the life of me figure it out. The only thing I've done is delete all of the libraries/Ace2/3. Thanks in advance, whoever might have the answer.

Edit: Had nothing to do with my addons.

Great UI! Very impressive, I love it.
    I belive that is a swing timer for a mod, it what it looks like to me. Quartz, or something allong those lines

in your ulduar videos pallypower has your seal in the RF button. I can't find where to set this. I also tried copying your version of pallypower into my ui to see if this gave me the ability, but with no luck. any suggestions?

Hey there lore, i was just curious if you had any plans on updating the link with all of your addon's anytime soon.
    I went from just putting together my own for such a long time and i recently started using yours to get away from the massive clutter that was my UI and i love it.

The reason i'm asking is because today i went through on my curse client and updated all my addon's and now everything is all jacked up. haha. I don't necessarily know how to fix it myself i was just curious if you had any intentions of posting a more up to date link :] thanks.

Great UI. Unfortunately its not installing everything Pitbull Etc. Are not loading your profiles. Other than that its very neat & tidy.
    Thanks.

*EDIT*

Joined a battleground everything raid wise seems to be working fine now.
    Last edited by Ariest; 05-10-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Ok, I got everything working now

Lore this is amazing, i'm very happy. I changed a few little things. I love FuBar. HUGE upgrade from titanfail...

And yes, this is H MGT, we want that stupid mount... (and pet, and orb)

That would be called pitbull. you disable it in you addons interface by clicking (pitbull) off, it will disable all the pitbull options

Ok, new issue, Top left where Grid is on Lore's UI. I don't use grid, so I dumped it, and now i have something that looks like Xperl showing party frames. What mod is it and how to i disable it?[/quote]

Yep, I got that. Then I had that pet frame there in the corner, and it was pitbull too, so I played with settings until I got it all arranged how I like it.

The only Issue im having is a lot of the text on the screen is pretty small, like chat window, and other characters/npc/enemy names, Recount, Omen, etc, is all really small...

I'm sure it has something to do with my monitor not being as big as Lore's and my graphics card/computer not being as good...

Everything is looking great for this as of now, except for the quests menu, for some reason I can't click on it on the microbar, if I do it gives me an error and doesn't open it. Makes questing kind of hard when you don't know what quests you're on

I can't find where to streach the pitbull bars. The one that has player and one that has target i would like to make them longer
    I came, I saw, I tanked, I wiped my butt with a Rabbit! Thats how bears do it.

This refuses to work for me.

Download went fine. File extraction went fine and all the folders renamed correctly.

Load up wow and have basic wow action bars and no addons whatsoever.
    Any ideas?

Thank you so much Tankspot!!!

bag mod

Hi lore - I downloaded your compilation and tried it - didn't work out for me unfortunately, but - What is that bag addon you're using? I'm currently using tbag - and the one you have does the same, it's just so much sexier!

-Alira <3

+ Reply to Thread