+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improved Disarm

Improved Disarm

I got to thinking about this talent the other day.

I remember early on it was bugged and you didn't actually get the damage bonus so no one could test whether this was worth it or not. Has the damage bonus been fixed to... actually work?

Assuming the damage bonus does work now, has anyone tried it, it still seems like a really weak talent (low uptime, not usable on all targets), but I'm curious about people's experiences with it.

with how tight our tallent points are atm, even if it did work (im not sure if it does) i don't think it would be worth it. theres nothing that could be droped without sacrificing a lot.

I certainly share your opinion. But it is just an opinion, so I was wondering if anyone's actually given it a shot. Doesn't sound like it though... and I'm not willing to spend the respec fee to find out if it's still bugged even.

Points are tight, but empirically a few people have said that improved revenge only boosts the *built-in* damage. If that's the case that talent isn't nearly as good as we think and could be worth swapping.

I think if I could find points to shuffle out for it, I'd definitely try it. Hell taking out 2/2 gag order if I know I won't be silencing any mobs would be a great place to move it. 10% off shield slam damage is rough but math shows it'd be <2% decrease in your overall TPS. If the 10% thing works, then for sure on a boss that is disarmable, it'll increase your raids overall damage no? 10% for the raid is definitely > 10% for yourself. but the bigger question then is if it works, does the effect still work on non-disarmable bosses?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

has anyone been able to test this out more recently to see if bug gone etc?

I've got a prot warrior off spec right now who's in our raids and he's spec'd imp disarm, so i'll be sure to have him try on every boss and tell me the results.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread