+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just looking for a critique

Just looking for a critique

I'm fairly well geared, most 25man stuff, that being said here is my link. The World of Warcraft Armory I do have other trinkets such as the Repeling charge, Rune of Repulsion, Sonic Booster, and that dodge trinket from the emblem vendor, the two that I have equiped right now are my favorite to use. At one point I gemed with hit/experitise gems since I know that experitise is important, but I've always been a big fan of hit, when the gear started to have more hit, I decided to regem for stam/experitise.

Now all that said, I'm just wondering what others think of my gemming, enchanting, and gear selection. What I have equiped is my best gear to date, but I'm at the point where I can start bidding on off-set tank gear with block or more EH type stuff.

The only critique I would have is to toss the meta gem you're using and use Austere Earthseige Diamond. Since you can easily take less defense, that meta gem would give you more HP and allow you mitigate a little more damage.

Other than that, I'm highly jealous of your 4 Valorous pieces

I've thought about that in the past but the lack of my defense back then turned me away from it, I'd be more curious about the drop in dmg/threat w/o the 5% SBV.

You could just play around with both (assuming you have the bank or a JC/gems to do so) to see what fits you best. If you switch to the +stm/+armor meta and notice your threat takes a dip, switch back to see if it really makes a difference. The additional Avoidance/SBV, to me, isn't worth the +320 HP/slight armor increase. Of course, this is something that is debatable.

Pertaining to you and your stats, I would say this is definitely a personal preference.

+ Reply to Thread