+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

So i recently ran a 10man naxx, main tanked patchwerk and a few other bosses fine(kept my holy shield up) and tried my best for 9/6/9(although i have imp judgement so its a little messed but i dont mind).

I really don't have too much problems holding hate unless too many guys are coming way too fast.

I am currently 26k unbuffed(armory has not updated with new gems i put in(dodge+parry twilight opal) and prolly 32kish raid buffed.

What else should i be looking into other than running Naxx? I am considering buying the heroism gloves+chest today as i have enough for both, but yeah dunno if it would be well worth it. I got a thumbs up on a good day from the guild i ran with when we did 4 horsemen, patchwerk, gluth and a few others(till we called it a night from being too late).

My armory is here:

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any advice for gear would be nice. And please don't critique my talent spec i went kingless because i felt i could benefit elsewhere and otherwise i have the same spec as everyone else out there i am just not quite as RAID effective... but honestly a raid will have 1 or more pallys anyways(depending on 10 or 25's to).

Thanks!
    Last edited by boris37; 02-17-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: missed link!

Your gear looks fine man, infact depending on your healers 25 man arachnid isn't hard at all. You can easily gear up from those bosses if you have 10 man arachnid on farm. To be honest with the exception to a few bosses on 25 man if you can down them in 10 you should have no probs in 25 man. At our progression it's patchwerk and instructor who gives us crap on 25 . Also i've been after repelling charge for quite a few weeks now so :P

Run 25 man Arch/OS. They are quick/easy and drop decent loot. Once you get comfortable try it with some drakes up. You are fine for 25man Naxx.

okay cool would

Valor Medal of the First War

be a good replacement for my lavanthors talisman? Providing more true mitigation? Or would it be a bit overkill because of the diminishing returns on dodge that high....

??? not sure other than running OS/Naxx/VoA now. I'm going to run 10man vaults a few times before i go to 25 too.

i like having valor medal, gossamer, and laventhor as the talisman is much better for trash. Swap the right trinket in for the right fight.

Quote Originally Posted by headknocker View Post
    i like having valor medal, gossamer, and laventhor as the talisman is much better for trash. Swap the right trinket in for the right fight.

just confused.. how would giving up dmg mitigation for more hp and a 2% proc chance helps? sorry just think gossamer looks good on the hps... but hp isn't everything.

+ Reply to Thread