Thread: Sarth3D doable with 10man gear?

Sarth3D doable with 10man gear?

Seems we can never get Tenebron down before the 2nd spawn of whelps thus wiping us, we are close but probably about 10-15sec too late most tries.

I know we can optimize our DPS by practicing not moving too much during firewalls etc etc but do you guys know or think 3D is doable with 10man gear?

Our raid setup is also not optimal oomkin, lock, 2x hunters, warrior/mage.

But this cant really be helped cause of our 10man raiding nature of our guild

cheers

it is an optimization fight. i'm sure it is "doable" with 10 man gear but 10 man 3d is an unforgiving fight. every advantage you can get with said group should be utilized.

Personally, i only have a few hours of attempts in 10 man 3d. but it is enough to realize the amount of preparation and execution needed. Just try to work with what you have. Pug 25 mans to obtain better gear, make people flask and use the best available enchants and food buffs, and etc etc..

best of luck though! sadly, i doubt anyone can offer any singular solution to this

ya cheers, but after hearing ppl do 20man Sarth(25)3d just made me wonder.

But yeh we do have dps that need 1 or 2 slots to be filled with BIS from Naxx and Malygos so i guess well try and get them that gear

Our guild has a similar problem. However I believe that 3d is doable with 10 man gear if everyone does everything right, i.e. everyone avoids the lava walls, everyone avoids the voids and everyone nails their rotations. Just needs one of those attempts where everyone is on form.

I am inclined to say the answer is no at this time. This is a pretty severe DPS check for even those in 25 man gear. And blizzard was really tuning the fight for something along the lines of Uldar gear, so I honestly wouldnt be to discouraged.

However, from you group setup, I can tell you right now you wouldnt have much chance no matter what your gear was. The 10 man version needs to be optimized totally IMO. Its either an all caster group or an all physical group. Mixing and matching will not get this done, especially in 10 man gear. Also, were you using a hero? Did you have kings? Did you have fort? No replenishment will kill you later in the fight if you can get Tene down before to whelp waves.
    I cast the spells that make the people fall over.

A shaman for Bloodlust is really handy for this encounter.

There's like 1 guild that does 10mans exclusively that's finished Sarth3D.

It's possible but it's very, very hard.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+