+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Expertise and gear questions?

Expertise and gear questions?

Hey Guys, I have been stalking these forums for some time, but I have a few questions so decided to join in on the fun .

This is my profile atm.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

I have geared for expertise and avoidance, as I think my tps is a little low.
    But is there any gear left for me in the game? besides the never-dropping ablative girdle from maexxna.

Do you think I have to much expertise? perhaps I could change the trinket to a mitigation one instead?

If you want more Expertise you can wear the shoulders/gloves combo I have. You end up trading some avoidance for expertise (while keeping 2 pc bonus).

You can also put 40 shield block value on your shield if you wanted more TPS.

Gatekeeper - Item - World of Warcraft is also higher TPS than your Sand-Worn Band, if you wanted more TPS. I think it might even be higher survival MT ring, but not sure on that.

i dont really see a need for a avoidance trinket as the current content is too trivial and your gear is good enough for everything so far. I'm myself stacking up on expertise and hit to reach the caps but still miss a few pieces that wont drop :<

+ Reply to Thread