+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Those using EPGP

Those using EPGP - Need some help on setup.

Need some tips on using this system, we are going with the addon from there site.

TheAddon - epgp - The EPGP addon - Google Code

Just looking for any helpful advice, we are firing it up tonight...

Basically need some guidance on the setup as well.
    Last edited by huggy77; 02-13-2009 at 10:26 AM.

I have the same problem with huggy777 here, was running a brand new guild, confused with how should i control that addon. Im testing it in our 10man Naxx.

A quick question: do i have to manualy reward EP/GP for every single event?

Thanks in advance

I've had direct contact with EPGP with my 2 characters.

One of the characters is in a serious progress raiding guild. We get awarded 100EP/boss kill in NAXX 25 and 400EP/Malygos 25 kill. We also get bonus for being on time for raids. The EP values awarded are adjusted according with the boss difficulty. For example for the first Maly 25 kill we got 700EP.

The other settings which must be set are Decay, Min_GP and Min_EP. The decay we use is 8% after each raid, Min_GP is 1 and Min_EP is 400. Min_EP must be set according to how much you want a new member to raid before getting loot. For example: if you wish a new member get loot only after 1 week of raiding you set the Min_EP value to the estimated EP value of a week of raiding (15 naxx bosses x 100 + 1 Maly x 400 + 3D Drakes x 800 + Bonuses = 1500 + 400 + 800 + 300 = 3000 EP)

Regarding the configuration, I've had direct contact on my other character which is also a Guild Leader. You can set to award X EP points / Y amount of time which is done automatically. The boss EP awards are done manually using the Mass Award feature. The GP values can be awarded using the default values or you can manually change the values if you wish to use different ones.

theres actually an EPGP master looter mod that auto awards points.

yep, i love this method.. the guild I just joined/merged with last night is going to be using it. i love it so much more than any other i have used.

+ Reply to Thread