+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost in improvement priority Hell

Lost in improvement priority Hell

Good evening Tankspot,

I'm over-capped on defense, and I believe I've breached the softcap for expertise, my hit is too low, and my dodge/parry/block percentages are probably lower than needed. While keeping these things in mind, I also feel that I need to keep my health relatively high, but I could be wrong. Oh, and my sword pretty much sucks. I took a parry/stam gem and that might well have been a bad plan.

World of Warcraft Armory

I'm open to any and all constructive criticism/suggestions on how I can improve these things rationally and without just wrecking my head trying to choose.

Ok, first of all, get rating buster addon,

you should enchant all your gear, cloak 16 def, shoulders scryers/aldor def enchant, bracers 12 def, shield - shield spike, chests 10 stats .. that shuld bring you around 540 def

get rid of those horrible trinkets.

get rid of that lv 76 ring.

get some more heroic pieces

that should solve your extra defense, low hit, and low d/p/b problems

Here are some suggestions that may help

1. Run H Gundrak and pick up Pauldrons of the Colossus - Item - World of Warcraft

2. Run H AN and pick up Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft

3. Run H CoT and get Royal Crest of Lordaeron - Item - World of Warcraft and Bindings of Dark Will - Item - World of Warcraft

4. Run H Drak and get Keystone Great-Ring - Item - World of Warcraft.

5. Run H UP and get yourself Red Sword of Courage - Item - World of Warcraft.

If you find with this gear that your under def cap, run Normal HoL and pick up Seal of the Pantheon - Item - World of Warcraft.

Hope this helps, and good luck

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to offer advice, I already had ratings buster, and it had helped with choosing most of the upgrades bloodomen suggested.

I hadn't really considered the Ring though, I am seriously considering a Titanium Earthguard Ring - Item - World of Warcraft once I have the cash for it. Been to HoL normal for the trinket, and the one time it dropped, a 76 DK rolled need on it and won.

As to my missing enchants, I don't see a point in spending money/mats on the extra def until I need it, I'm 20+ def over the cap already after all.

Once again, thanks for the help, especially concerning the gearing choices I had lined up assuming that nice RNG smiles on me.

P.S: Would you suggest grabbing the Valor Medal of the First War - Item - World of Warcraft or shall I just save my emblems for the 2 T7 parts I can get?

+ Reply to Thread