Probably will get more responses in the appropriate forum.
Moved to Armory Ratings and Suggestion forums. Please read stickies in the forums before you post a new thread.
Hi, I'm looking for some advices for some parts of my gear.
First of all with my rings. At the moment I have:
- Unsmashable Heavy Band - Item - World of Warcraft
- Deflection Band - Item - World of Warcraft
- Keystone Great-Ring - Item - World of Warcraft
- Signet of the Accord - Item - World of Warcraft
- Titanium Earthguard Ring - Item - World of Warcraft + 24 Stam gem.
Well, I used to dress the unsmashable for trash (and Loatheb) + another one (usually signet of the accord) and with bosses titanium eathguard ring and signet of the accord. Should I use another combination? I always take signet of the accord for the expertise rating but it is a bit difficult for me to choose one between one of these.
Ok, next step: the cloak. I have:
- Durable Nerubhide Cape - Item - World of Warcraft
- Cloak of Armed Strife - Item - World of Warcraft
- Tattered Castle Drape - Item - World of Warcraft
All of them are properly enchanted. I usually dress the Durable Nerubhide Cape for bosses and the Tattered Castle Drape for trash and Loatheb but I don't know when use the cloak of armed strife (I take cause I the OT has it, but I wasn't really interested in it).
Next point... trinkets. I have Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft which I combine with:
- Repelling Charge - Item - World of Warcraft
- Valor Medal of the First War - Item - World of Warcraft
Almost every time I combine with the Repelling Charge. ┐There is a situation where I should use the Valor Medal of the First War over the repelling charge?
And the last question... I use Ancient Aligned Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft for bosses and Skadi's Iron Belt - Item - World of Warcraft for trash . I have the possibility of buying Waistguard of Living Iron - Item - World of Warcraft but I don't see a real improve over the Ancient Aligned Girdle. ┐Should I buy it?
Thanks in advice and forgive me for my english
PS: Armory links:
WoW Armory - Light: Colasrosas
Excuse me for the confusion and forgive me for my bad english (I'm spanish )
PS: GRRRR, I just clicked in the "Best answer" without know the use of that link xD.