+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some advices with my gear

Need some advices with my gear

Hi, I'm looking for some advices for some parts of my gear.

First of all with my rings. At the moment I have:

- Unsmashable Heavy Band - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Deflection Band - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Keystone Great-Ring - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Signet of the Accord - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Titanium Earthguard Ring - Item - World of Warcraft + 24 Stam gem.

Well, I used to dress the unsmashable for trash (and Loatheb) + another one (usually signet of the accord) and with bosses titanium eathguard ring and signet of the accord. Should I use another combination? I always take signet of the accord for the expertise rating but it is a bit difficult for me to choose one between one of these.

Ok, next step: the cloak. I have:

- Durable Nerubhide Cape - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Cloak of Armed Strife - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Tattered Castle Drape - Item - World of Warcraft

All of them are properly enchanted. I usually dress the Durable Nerubhide Cape for bosses and the Tattered Castle Drape for trash and Loatheb but I don't know when use the cloak of armed strife (I take cause I the OT has it, but I wasn't really interested in it).

Next point... trinkets. I have Essence of Gossamer - Item - World of Warcraft which I combine with:

- Repelling Charge - Item - World of Warcraft
    - Valor Medal of the First War - Item - World of Warcraft

Almost every time I combine with the Repelling Charge. ┐There is a situation where I should use the Valor Medal of the First War over the repelling charge?

And the last question... I use Ancient Aligned Girdle - Item - World of Warcraft for bosses and Skadi's Iron Belt - Item - World of Warcraft for trash . I have the possibility of buying Waistguard of Living Iron - Item - World of Warcraft but I don't see a real improve over the Ancient Aligned Girdle. ┐Should I buy it?

Thanks in advice and forgive me for my english

PS: Armory links:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&n=Colasrosas
    WoW Armory - Light: Colasrosas

Probably will get more responses in the appropriate forum.

Moved to Armory Ratings and Suggestion forums. Please read stickies in the forums before you post a new thread.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Probably will get more responses in the appropriate forum.

Moved to Armory Ratings and Suggestion forums. Please read stickies in the forums before you post a new thread.
    Maybe I misunderstand the post, but I thought that the "Gear Lists & Rankings forum" was for asking for some differences between gear and what I want is to know where I should use every piece.

Excuse me for the confusion and forgive me for my bad english (I'm spanish )

PS: GRRRR, I just clicked in the "Best answer" without know the use of that link xD.

lol no worries. it is if you're comparing 2 or 3 items but your question is something that seems like it'd be better suited depending on your entire armory (gear plays a big role in individual decisions).

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread