+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rage Starvation

Rage Starvation

So Im trying out druid tanking. I'm level 66. My only problem (I hope) with druid tanking is I'm always starved for rage. Most of my attacks are white swings because I never have the rage for any others.

Is there a way to spec or gear or something that'll increase my rage production?

My spec is 0/55/2 right now....

war tank:

When I started tanking I use to use rage when I had it. what you want to do in heroics / instances, is ensure you have rage. if you have threat but little rage production, don't bust anything that will dump alot of rage. we have heroic strike and bears have something similar. only use if you have 60-70 rage. stick to your low rage attacks to pull aggro and rage then stick to a rotation that will maintain at least 20-45 rage at all times in a trash pull. Also only way in to increase rage is to get hit more. So don't CC and just bring a decent healer.

Nah I use attacks like I do on my 80 warrior. I'm asking about spec'ing or anything that I could use to increase rage.

don't know much about bear tanks / specs, but what I am saying is you shouldn't be in that situation at level 66 beign rage starved unless you have Over geared yourself for the instance you are running.

I'm never raged started in instances, so I dont understand. We get so much rage through dodge, which is our main avoidance, and we'll often have 3 trash mobs hitting on us. If you're talking about questing, then its entirely possible to be raged starved. If you're more specific about the circumstances of your rage starvation, people may be able to offer more suggestions.

Once you get more dodge and crit, your rage issues will smooth out. Agi ftw. Generally at 80, pretty much everything seems to be unlimited rage unless you are way overgeared.

Ok, I'll trust it'll just all work out lol.

+ Reply to Thread