+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tell me what you think...

Tell me what you think...

My Gear:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ilrogg&n=Dvega

I have been reading these Threads for awhile and am impressed with the replys....im not happy with my Hit rating...but i think ive done all i can with the gear i have...tell me what you think...thx in advance...

You seem to have a decent level of gear. With the gear currently in game, you have to give up one stat to get another (keep in mind the totals of said values vary between normal instances, heroic level/Naxx10, and Naxx25+).

I think all of the threads on this site point to the same order of importance for stats: Def to 540 is primary. After that, you have to balance the rest of your stats based on personal preference. Dodge, Parry, Block, Expertise, Hit, and Health ... if you want more of one of them, you're going to have to lower something else. I have went the route of removing as much block as I can to increase the others, in addition to lowering my health a bit to increase expertise as well.

I don't know what the soft-cap is for dodge, parry, and block are, but for Expertise (which should be prioritized before hit, btw) it's 26, and hit should bring you to 8% (don't know the number off the top of my head). I currently am not soft-capped on either of them with good reason. I won't lower the rest of the required stats to raise them.

You could free up a lot of wiggle room by having either DEF trinket, btw. IMO that should be your first priority.

+ Reply to Thread