+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a quick gear check...

Just a quick gear check...

Im in the army and deployed at the turn of the new year...before i left i think i have geared myself rather well for the begginer raids...i just would like to know any suggestions on how to better myself if possible for when i get back in 12 months...thx in advance

(sorry, but i dont know how to attach my armory link and im on a timed computer... my info is Demonheart on the gurubashi server, horde...guild is Hatebreeders)

The World of Warcraft Armory

Your gear looks fine for raiding. You've done everything you can to prepare yourself. Just get a kit / enchant for your boots and maybe a new trinket like essence of gossamer out of H AN. I'd work a little bit on your Expertise as well.

yeah, i know...i was trying to get the gossamer before i left as well as get a few more enchants...u said that i should work on my expertise...where should i get it?? if from gems, which ones should i replace...or are u talking about once i get the upragdes from raiding, gem those more heavily for expertise??

The more tier pieces you get the more options you'll have for gemming. I'd probably try to hit 21 expertise with gems (you can softcap yourself at 26 expertise with rhinolicious wyrmsteaks: 40 exp 40 stam). Capping expertise is a judgment call. If you feel like your survivability and health pool are where you want them then you can pursue hitting the cap with gems (16 expertise instead of 8/12) or sidegrades.

Don't forget 40 stam to bracers enchant.

I was talking about my current gear/gem/enchants...i know im missing a few pieces of gear, like the essence of gossomer, and the emblem trinket. After which i will prolly have to do sum minor re-gemming and re-enchanting to make up for the loss of def from chaning out the seal of pantheon...i know about the wyrmsteak. Should i re-gem what i have or wait till i start getting the gear upgrades?

+ Reply to Thread