+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior best profession?

Warrior best profession?

Hello there first time i Post an threat in tankspot i mostly read stuff so be gentl (My english is also horible :-/)

First of all heres my warrior link
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Allright i have tryed to choose the prefesion that mostly boosts my char tanking.
    Well i have choosed enchanting for the rings enchant, and black smithing for the enchants on the gloves and bracers.

What i would basicly like to ask whats the best?

Having Black smithing for for char boost stats? or Jewel crafting since you can make the epic gems. (I dont have any problem with the costs just want the best .

Any other sugestion about my warrior char is welcomed i am just trying to make him better and better and i am out of ideas i know i need more hit rating and expe i have some tps gear for it my gear that i wear atm is mostly for main tank bosses :-). Btw i would like also to ask how much is the maximun expe i should have? i can get untill 45 if i want to.

Thats all for now help me! =p

From what I've seen others doing I'd recommend Blacksmithing and Jewel Crafting. Those BoP stamina gems and such are really, really nice. Plus the BoP Trinkets that JC can make help out in the beginning.

If you are going for pure stats, that would be my recommendation.

Really good idea black smithing giving me more gems and jewel crafting puting nice gems but i really dont wanna drop enchanting i like it to much =p.

Bah..

Really thanks tho .

What ring enchants would you give up if you switched to Jewelcrafting?

Because with JC you can make Figurine - Monarch Crab - Item - World of Warcraft

And then socket the rest of your gear with 3 +41 stamina gems for a total of 123 stamina. That's 51 more stamina than what you'd get from just the +24 stamina gems.

I think JC is amazing for that alone. Having 123 stamina in 3 sockets lets me free up the others to gem for Expertise and Hit, to help boost my threat/dps. It's a lot easier to balance my stats as a JC.

Btw Another question can you make anything good from the new profesion
    iscription?

for tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagher View Post
    Btw Another question can you make anything good from the new profesion
    iscription?

for tank?
    You can get shoulder enchants without Hodir rep.

You have the possibility of crafting a Nobles deck.

But no, I wouldn't say it's a good choice.

For a tank, I would say go Mining (+50 sta) and JC'ing (+41 sta gems are nice, so's the trinket). BS'ing gives 2 additional sockets but that's only a +48 sta increase at this time. Plus mining makes more money imo. (note this is only if you're looking at Sta, I'm not considering +exp/+sta).

JC's are flexible. If you have enough stamina you can always socket 27 hit or 27 expertise.

+ Reply to Thread