+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whole mess of druid questions/concerns

Whole mess of druid questions/concerns

So today I would say is my first official day of druid tanking. I'm level 64. I'm confused about a whole bunch of stuff.

A.) My attack bar only has like 6 attacks...am I missing something? I have:
    Attack, maul, swipe, mangle, bash, growl. I also have feral charge, frenzied regen, and berserk underneath. This seems low? Am I missing something?

B.) As most druid tanks know, a bunch of our attacks say "damage increased by bleed effects." From what I understood, druid threat is based heavily on damage (correct me if I'm wrong.) I thought we hit hard so we generate threat.
    My question is, I don't have any attacks that actually cause bleed effects...? Should I?

Lacerate, it stacks 5 times on the mob and does bleed damage, it generates decent threat for tanking think of it as our "sunder" (it doesnt lower armor though). you should also be using barkskin,challenging roar,demoralizing roar and faerie fire. the bleed effect from lacerate(or any other bleed im pretty sure) also boosts damage with maul if you have rend and tear and at top tier gear levels you can see some surpisingly large numbers come off of maul.

Ok, I don't have lacerate yet. I'll assume it just requires a higher level.

+ Reply to Thread