Closed Thread

Thread: Changes for 3.1 for warriors

Changes for 3.1 for warriors

Warrior (Skills List / Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    • Changing stances now has a much reduced cost: you lose a maximum of 20 rage (10 with Tactical Mastery). For example, if you have 100 rage and change stances, you will have 80 rage remaining. If you have 10 rage and change stances, all of your rage is lost. In addition, we may change the penalties associated with some stances.
    • You now gain rage when damage done to you is absorbed, such as through a Power Word: Shield.
    • Blood Frenzy now causes 2/4% physical damage done.
    • Sunder Armor (and similar debuffs) now reduces armor by 4% per application, and is now a single rank. Creature armor has been globally reduced so that debuffed targets should take about the same damage from physical attacks that they did before this change. The net effect should be that this debuff is slightly less mandatory in PvE and is not disproportionately more powerful against cloth targets in PvP.
    • We are also adding increased damage to Arms, possibly through Overpower or Slam.
    • We are also looking at granting rage when the warrior blocks, dodges or parries.

Sweet jesus! I would be so happy if they did these bolded changes. Then I wouldnt have to down gear avoidance to make sure I can spam heroic strike.

I remember there was talking of them doing something like this for 3.0 but it didnt happen. I know many people arnt rage starved much anymore, but in full avoidance gear (29% dodge, 20% parry, 6% miss) with HS spam I sometimes get rage starved, so this would make me happy especially for uldahar gear.

There is a news post about it already, lets keep discussions about it there so we can consolidate our views.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Closed Thread