+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anything feel different?

Does anything feel different?

After the wednesday maint (Eu). My warrior feels very different. it seems harder to produce threat etc. Anyone else noticed this or not?

There is quite a lot of posts like that, and absolutely ZERO proof that anything changed. I didn't noticed any difference myself, I suppose its the "Onyxia deep breaths more" paranoia, or you were missing some important buff.

He isn't the first to make a complaint about this maybe there is something wrong as I too have experienced this but then it went away and it comes back from time to time but then just disappears.

Possibly the hotfix to deep wounds that is plastered all over the frontpage?

I do not have deep wounds in my build. My ss produces half the threat it used to. A dk tank in my guild also noticed something different.

I read somewhere there were some issues with stances.
    When you experience a problem, try switching to another stance and then back to defensive stance, it might fix a bug.

Reminds me of the double aura glitch caused by transfering or the ocasional patch. Dieing and switching them back and out usually solve it.

+ Reply to Thread