+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im new to the scene

Im new to the scene

Hello everyone and I am sorry and apologize if this is posted in the wrong section but I need some guidance. I have always been a caster and just picked up tanking as a new challenge, I'm used to tanking as a druid but I know that Warrior's tank alittle differently. I just started my warrior which is Horde Undead lvl 10 so I know its alittle to early to determine much of anything but I would just like some advice for future reference. What I would like to know is to start off with which is a good spec to lvl with until about 60 or so. I have heard rumor of Fury, Arms but I could use a good opinion and also a link to a Build/Spec if you have one. Also what is the best solution for lvling a 2h wep? or Dual wielding for alittle more dps. If 2h then which wep is the best choice Axe, Mace, Sword etc and if Dual Wield which is the best combonation 2 axes, 1 axe 1 sword etc... To sum this post up also which low lvl enchants should I be focused on if any at all? Thank you all for your time and I would really appreciate any advice you can throw my way. Take care everyone and Thx for listening to my desparate plead :P

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
    If you are really interested in warrior leveling you can check out this thread it's very thorough:
    http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f200/...mystified.html

I leveled my warr a loong time ago but personally recommend fury and dualwielding. For low-level leveling get some heirloom items (this is a no-brainer) and enchant them with mongoose or alternatively fiery. If you have no heirloom access, still I say don't worry about what weapon type (axe, sword etc) just get the best you can (crafted weaps are best for a given level)
    Also if you find a blacksmith or browse through the lower-lvl BS items you can find plenty beginner armor (Silvered Bronze armor, then Green Iron armor) that will help you out.
    "Yes." - Captain Obvious

Ok thank you so very much I will use that knowledge to the best of my ability thx for the response and I shall get right on it

+ Reply to Thread