+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else notice difference on Sarth 3d?

Anyone else notice difference on Sarth 3d?

Did Sarth 3d last night which is normally a one shot and had a ton of trouble. We were regularly loosing our tank to a 1 shot before the 3rd drake landed, raid damage seemed to be significantly higher, and it just felt off. Might of just been a bad night for us but the other top guild on my server reported similar issues.

Anyone have any other observations?

Quote Originally Posted by Meeks View Post
    Did Sarth 3d last night which is normally a one shot and had a ton of trouble. We were regularly loosing our tank to a 1 shot before the 3rd drake landed, raid damage seemed to be significantly higher, and it just felt off. Might of just been a bad night for us but the other top guild on my server reported similar issues.

Anyone have any other observations?
    Do you have any parses? The only thing I noticed was I was getting hit by fissures even though I was "visually" out of them (though it was still a problem with me not moving quick enough honestly, as getting out earlier fixed that problem).

I had a couple of random "wtf" moments in Naxx last night where I just dropped dead so I'm not sure if it's related, might be latency issues like jere mentioned.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

I know certain changes were made that infact made the encounter somewhat harder. Your Sartharion tank used to be able to 'dance' out of the twilight torment buff by just hitting sartharion right before a Flame Breath to take reduced damage. Meaning, if the MT doesn't have around ~50k buffed hp (Feral Druid) they will need CDs to live through 2D debuffs.

Another factor that maybe effecting your raid is the encounter becoming harder to heal due to the healing changes to Wild Growth and CoH (6 second CD).

On a side note, the Twilight Torment procs everytime time a player does damage to anything (while the Twilight Torment buff is up) it appears to have a internal cool down but I'm not sure as to its exact figure. If you have your dps be a little more conscious of their hp while DPSing this should somewhat alleviate the problem with people being bursted down and allow healers a bit more time to top people off.

The only difference is that you can't remove Twilight Torment anymore.

AoEing while 3rd dragon acolyte is up is bad idea.
    Worlde - Prot Paladin
    Darkworldie - Tank DW Frost DK
    Uord - Prot Warrior
    Huordie - Feral / Resto Druid

+ Reply to Thread