+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2x Death's Bite or Death's Bite/Armageddon

2x Death's Bite or Death's Bite/Armageddon

Hi,

At the moment i am using 2x Death's bite with Berserking/Massacre. However i know for sure that the next Armageddon to drop would go to me for min DKP. I also know that i am far after alot of people in DKP for BoH, so i dont expect to get that anytime soon.

My question is, is it better to use 2x Death's bite or should i change (Offhand?) to Armageddon until i can get my hands on a BoH.

My setup when/if i get BoH would be using Death's bite in offhand until i have 2x BoH.

(Im Undead)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal View Post
    Hi,

At the moment i am using 2x Death's bite with Berserking/Massacre. However i know for sure that the next Armageddon to drop would go to me for min DKP. I also know that i am far after alot of people in DKP for BoH, so i dont expect to get that anytime soon.

My question is, is it better to use 2x Death's bite or should i change (Offhand?) to Armageddon until i can get my hands on a BoH.

My setup when/if i get BoH would be using Death's bite in offhand until i have 2x BoH.

(Im Undead)
    and how much hit do you have with 2x death's bite?

410 hit with 2x DB. So its no problem switching one of them.

Armageddon would be the better choice if you are hit capped ...

I would say it would come down to do you really need haste? As thats the only thing you gain by using the Armageddon, which losing crit and hit.

I'd say Armageddon, unless your stats are really inconsistent and you're just overly lacking in one area, especially with that much hit, I believe that Armageddon would yield more damage for you. The current up-to-date Fury spreadsheet that I have also says that DB/Arma is a better combo than DBx2 in my DPS gear, so naturally I would imagine it would be the same for you unless your stats are drastically weighted to the opposite side.
    -ItZMuRdA-

Drop hit from the rest of your gear. Get around 250 or so. YOu have way too much hit.

Yeah im planning to drop some hit. But i dont know if i wanna go as low as 250. What ive experienced so far is that its ideal to be around atleast 300. Anyway, I think ive come to the conclusion that DB/Armageddon is a better combo aswell, to balance around the stats a bit.

I'm operating at 220 hit, and I do fine. I hit 6.5k on patch this week. Trust me. You can drop hit really low.

regardless of the hit, db has 32 more crit rating. i would go with duel db till you get the better ax. i really dont see how the haste on arm will make up for that crit

+ Reply to Thread