+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low Dpcompare to....

Low Dpcompare to....

Dear Tankspot,

first of all thank you for this website, I have learned most of my warrior through you guys...

Anyway here is my case...Im a geared Warrior and I have been doing decent dps of 2400+ but not more than 2700..

I have seen lower geared warriors that can achive more like 2800 to 2900 dps...

when I inspect they sure have less stats than I do and mostly blue...

I went through Maxdps to find out about rotation, and checked here as well..I am foloowing the very same steps..yet my dos remains the same.

could someone look into my armory and tell me where am I going wrong.

Thanks in advance.

The World of Warcraft Armory

522 hit rating! That's quite a bit, haha.

I would definitely get rid of any and all enchants that add to +hit and go with + to expertise. With 2/2 in Weapon Mastery, you will need 4.5% total expertise from your gear/racial to be capped. Getting expertise capped is just as important as getting hit capped. A dodge is just as bad as a miss. Lose the +24 stamina gems and get a hybrid gem that adds to other beneficial stats to keep your meta active. Get rid of your Titanium Weapon Chain and get a stronger enchant (+85 AP, 110 AP, etc).

After that, just focus on a balance between crit and strength. I would personally get more crit, but try not to sacrifice your current strength too much.

thanks for the tip bro, I will work on somthing to balance things up...

I've done some changes to my gems and enchants please click on my armory again and let me know if this is okay..

thanks...

+ Reply to Thread