+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tank mixed with minion spec

tank mixed with minion spec

Hey, I've been looking around a few sites for good combo specs and I came up with one on my own
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...10011050030051#
    I haven't tried it out yet but does anyone think it would be pretty good since you get to have a perm minion and stil have tank abilities. I think it would help with keeping aggro since you draw it with frost presence, cuts Dnd cd by half and you have a pet to dps more along side you.
    ps. i didnt add it in on the calc but i have the glyph that gets rid of the need for corpes dust

Your link is broken. But I tank with a ghoul all the time when I am in my DPS tank spec. Glyphed the little guy does pretty good DPS and with only one point in NotD you can keep him out about 95% of the time. However, Im very well geared and can afford to slack on some of the mitigation talents like imp AMS or LB.

But in the spirit of tanks doing respecable DPS, the ghoul is about a 400 to 500 DPS contribution in tank gear with the glyph. He adds nothing to your threat, but it is more DPS you are doing.
    I cast the spells that make the people fall over.

since my link is broken I'll explain what I did.I went into unholy just to get the perma minion 26 points and the rest in frost I am only lvl 64 and havent tried it out yet (Im gonna do it today) I just wanted feedback on if i should really try it

+ Reply to Thread